Chapter 1

𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I just finished up one of my shows here in Japan before I headed over to Korea to surprise some of my best friends, Hyewon, Yena, and Chaeyeon. If you guys are curious, Chaeyeon is a year younger than Hyewon and Yena, but her husband, Jisung, works with Changbin so that's how we got close.

I got to the airport and paparazzi were taking photos as I walked in. Fans were also handing me gifts and cards and I tried to collect each and every one of them. I was taken to a private lounge area to wait for my flight.

"Ms. Miyawaki, would do you like something to eat or drink before the flight?" a flight attendant asked me.

"Just water is fine." I said and she nodded.

"Thank you." I said as she came back with a glass of water and gave it to me.

I was just looking through social media and reading articles about myself until I had to board my flight.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  after the flight  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I just landed and heading to my apartment here. I got to my apartment and unpacked some of my stuff.

Just then, I got a text from Hyewon.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Kwangbae 🐹  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Kwangbae 🐹: We miss you!

Kkura 🌸: I miss you guys too 😢

Kkura 🌸: Where are you guys right now?

Kwangbae 🐹: We're just hanging out at my house

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  text end  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I grabbed my stuff and called my driver to take me to Hyewon and Minho's house.

I got there and rang the doorbell. After a few seconds, Hyewon opened the door and screamed.

"Ahh!" she said and hugged me.

"What are you doing here?!" she said as we separated.

"Surprise! I'm staying in Korea for two months!" I said.

"What happened?"

"We heard screaming." Yena and Chaeyeon said rushing down the stairs. They saw me and ran to hug me.

"She's staying in Korea for two months!" Hyewon said excitedly.

"Really?! What about your TV shows?" Chaeyeon asked.

"They've been pre-recorded." I said and they nodded.

"Well, this deserves chicken!" Hyewon said and ordered chicken.

I walked in and was greeted by Haneul and Yejun.

"Auntie Kkura!" they shouted in unison and hugged me. I bent down to their height so they aren't hugging my legs.

"Hi! You boys have gotten bigger since I last saw you two." I said and grabbed two lollipops out of my purse.

"Don't tell your mommies." I whispered as I gave them the lollipops. They giggled and started playing with their toys again.

I went to the living room and saw all the girls sitting around Micha.

"Wah, she's gotten so big." I said. The last time I saw Micha she was only a month old and now she's grown a lot.

"You can hold her." Hyewon said and gave me Micha. She started playing with my pink hair and giggling.

"Minho better watch out because Micha will definitely have a lot of admirers." I said and we all chuckled.

"Of course she will, she looks just like her mother." Yena said.

"Where are the guys anyways?" I asked.

"Minho was called in because something happened at the company." Hyewon said.

"Changbin and Han are still in the studio."  Chaeyeon said and I nodded.

"You know, now that I think about it, you've been single ever since you and Minho broke up and that was ten years ago!" Yena said.

"Ooo maybe we can set her up with someone!" Hyewon said.

"Yeah!" Chaeyeon said.

"It's okay guys, I don't need anyone plus I have a really hectic schedule everyday so I don't have time for a relationship." I said.

"Can you at least let us set you up on a few dates?" Chaeyeon said pouting. I thought about it for a bit. I am going to be here for two months and won't have much to do, but am I really ready for a relationship? Don't get me wrong, I'm one hundred percent over Minho, but I haven't dated anyone in a decade.

"I don't even remember how to date though!" I said.

"Pretty please!" they all said.

I hesitated, but finally said "Fine."

They all cheered and I rolled my eyes and just played with Micha.

The chicken arrived and we got all the kids to the dining room.

"Is Auntie Kkura staying over, too?" Haneul and Yejun said in unison.

"The boys are having a sleepover today and want you to stay." Yena said while chuckling at the two 2 year old boys' cuteness.

"I can't tonight, but I promise we can have a sleepover in my apartment another day, okay?" I said.

"Okay....." they said.

We heard the front door open and Minho walked in.

"Kkura?!" he said and we hugged.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"She's staying here for two months!" Hyewon said again excitedly.

After a while, the doorbell rang and it was probably Changbin and Han.

Once they walked in, it got extremely loud and felt like 5 people just walked in (A/N: if you know, you know).

They both hugged me and we all sat at the dining table.

"So, do you guys have any friends or co-workers that are single?" Yena asked.

"Why?! Are you trying to cheat on me?!" Changbin asked.

"No! Why do you think I would do that!" Yena said offended.

"What she meant is, we're trying to get Kkura with someone since she's been single for a decade." Chaeyeon explained.

"Now when you say it like that, you make me sound like an old person." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, is there anyone you guys can think of?" Hyewon asked and we looked at the three guys.

"Uh not really, Hyunjin is married, Seungmin is about to get married, and Jeongin just got engaged." Minho said listing down his close co-workers.

"No one comes to my mind." Han said.

"Me either." Changbin added.

"Alright, then I guess we go to our second option." Yena said.

"What?" I asked.

"The internet!"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

A/N: first chapter ✔️