The School

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!, I slowly start to wake up by the sound of my alarm clock. I rub my eyes and look at the time and remember that I have school today, So I get out of bed and do my daily routine. I brush my teeth and do my hair then I put my clothes on. I put on a white crop top, high-waisted shorts and white vans.

I walk down the stairs and see Nash outside in my driveway So I walk outside as Nash walks toward me saying "Wow Baylie!"
-------------------------Nashes POV--------------------
I see Baylie walk out of her door and see looks amazing I can't believe my own eyes. "Wow Baylie" I say to her as she starts to blush "what?" She says with a smile on her face "you look amazing for ur first day of school" I say "thanks" she says.
I ask if she needs a ride to school and she says "yeah sure", I immediately get excited but nervous because I like her but I don't want to tell her that I like her just yet.
-----------------------Baylie's POV-----------------
So nash offered me a ride to school and I said "yeah sure". I am really nervous siting in his car because he is so cute with his dreamy blue eyes and accidentally tell him that I like him and I don't want to do that because he might get creeped out and not wanna hang out with me anymore, anyways he probably doesn't even like me, because I'm not one of those perfect girls with the perfect face or hair or eyes I only have blond hair and blue eyes and I'm half Indian so I'm really tan.
We finally arrive at school.
Nash and I both get out of the car and walk into the school doors, I immediately see that Nash is a popular guy here because a lot of guys walk up to him and start to talk to him. One of the guys named Hayes is his little brother and he looks a lot like Nash, they both have dreamt blue eyes and brown hair. Nash calls my name because I wasn't paying attention and they walked ahead, so I walk toward Nash and he puts his arm around me as I walk up to him, I immediately start to blush because now I feel like he likes me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mean While~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk into my first class and I sit down in the back of the room, some other girls walk back to where I am sitting and they look like people that would be popular. They start to talk to me and they want me to sit with them at lunch I say yes because I want to be popular in school and not picked on.
I look over and see Nash walk in to the door and look over to where I am sitting, all of my friend give a cute laugh to him and wink. He sits next to me and puts his arm around me trying to make the other guys and girls jealous.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Of The Day~~~~~~~~~~
I walk up to my locker to put my books away and i see Nash walk up to my locker and say "ready to go?" "Yeah" I say back walking to his car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~His Home~~~~~~~~~
Nash drove to his house so I assume that he want to get to know me better.
We both walk into his house and sit on the couch, I ask why he didn't drop me off at my house and he says "because baylie I just wanna get to know you better".