The Warrior

Captain Boomerang gets up and walks to the bushes and reaches into retrieve his boomerang. A hand reaches out grabs him and pulls him in.

Deadshot Killer Frost and Kingshark make there way through. When they hear Harkness's scream...
They all look at each other. We need to make to the site Lawton says. What about Boomerang asks Kingshark. He's already dead says Lawton
The squad runs.
Frost give us lead way Lawton says.
As Killer frost creates a block of ice.
Diana reaches the wall of ice.. I can break it. But I got a better idea she says.. Digger is tied to a tree Diana cuts him lose and grabs him by his collar. Please I'll do whatever you want... Just let me go. He pleads Diana takes one of his boomerangs and slides it into his stomach causing it to bleed onto the boomerang. Ahhhh he screams. I'd keep my hand on that if I was you. She tells him as she drags him back to the frozen lake. You nutz lady nutz go after them. Heck I'll hel- before he can finish Diana throws him onto the lake. I have to plan this just right she thinks to herself.
Deadshot Frost and Kingshark make it to the plane. We don't have long Lawton says. Suddenly a boomerang comes flying over the icewall. Frost and Lawton look at each as Kingshark walks to the boomerang. He starts breathing heavy. You okay shark Frost asks.. I can smell it.... Blood Kingshark says. Oh no Lawton says Kingshark goes beserk and rips through the wall of Ice he starts running down the jungle to find the blood. His body craves it.
Sharks track blood Lawton says to Frost.
Wonder Woman steps in from behind the ice. Lawton puts both his arms up and starts firing as Frost shoots ice at her slowing her down a little as the bullets bounce off. Diana grabs a bullet and throws it into Frost's face who barely freezes it in time. Diana jumps and rolls behind frost she gets up swings her leg around knocking Lawton down.
She grabs Frost back and throws her as hard as possible into the ice wall that remains.
Diana runs after Kingshark who as just arrived at the lake. at Super speed. She jumps and rolls and slams her boots into the back of Kingshark's leg. Harkness is screaming as King shark holds him over his head. AGGGGGGHHH. Kingshark starts falling into the ice. Diana does a back flip pulls out her sword and cuts Kingshark's arm saving Boomerang. She stabs her sword into Kingshark's back causing him to scream and she forces his head under the water. As the ice regrows. Shark's aren't don't do well in cold  water. Diana says.
I know... I watch shark week Harkness says.  Diana lets go of her sword knocks Harkness out then takes her sword back.

Deadshot is crawling to the plane. Wonder woman throws her sword into the full line causing it to explode. She grabs lawton's legs and drags him back. Please you have to save her. She pulls him up. Why why? She asks.
Lawton: Please save them...
Wonder Woman: You're team will live...
Lawton: not them... My daughter..  My wife. Luthor will kill them both... Get Batman he can help you save them...
Wonder woman: Why are you hear?
Lawton: I just need to hear you say you'll save them? Please..
Wonder Woman: Yes ... I'll save you're family..
Thank you.... Luthor .. Is invading...
Lawton says before being cut off. Suddenly the entire squad starts emitting noise
Beep beep beep...
Oh no oh no.... Lawton screams as the beeping continues....
Deadshot? Wonder Woman looks around and they are all beeping....

There's loud booming noise...
Is this the final mission of a suicide squad...