Part 1

You and your boyfriend were celebrating your two year anniversary at home because you thought it was sweet and you just wanted to stay in your pajamas. Austin made dinner for you that night, he is so sweet you thought to yourself. After dinner you guys decided to cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie. You were watching your favorite movie Grease. at the end of the movie Austin started kissing you passionately he licked your bottom lip begging for entrance you didn't let him he got so frustrated " he was so cute when he got frustrated. finally you let him in and he picked you up and carried you up stairs. Once you got into the bedroom he laid you down on the bed and started kissing your neck finding your weak spot. You can feel yourself getting wetter and wetter. He then sits you up and removes your shirt and then your bra. he lays you back down and then he says "your body is so damn sexy" in a very sexy voice. that made you want him more. he then begins to lick your breasts up and down making you moan. Which makes him go lower and he is kissing all down your stomach till he gets to your shorts. he slips your shorts down your legs and then he removes your underwear. he then starts biting your clit softly. you moan his name pulling him closer. He begins to lick your clit up and down and he then enters a finger in you, "Austin Fuck ya" you moan he then enters another and another. "I'm going to cum" you shriek. he pulls his fingers out immediately. " wtf are you doing" you yell. "I want to taste your cum". he then start licking inside of you harder and faster each time till you cum into his mouth. he licks it all up"you taste delicious baby". he gets up and you remove his shirt and then his pants which reveals his huge boner through his boxers. you take of his boxers and he lays down on the bed "my turn you say with a smirk" this makes him harder you start rubbing his cock slowly and then you lick the tip teasing him "come one babe stop teasing" he commands" you obey and start sucking his huge cock. your bobbing your head up and down putting him deeper in your mouth each time" ahhhh babe yes. Fuck yes (Y/N). Your flicking your tongue on the tip. you feel him twitch and he cums in your mouth you swallow his hot cum. This makes him happy and he flips you over positioning himself at your entrance "ready babe?"he reassures you. you nod and he enters you slowly it hurts at first because he's so big but it quickly turns into pleasure " faster and harder" you moan. he obeys and thrusts into you hitting your g spot. He goes deeper inside of you with each thrust You roll over so that your on top and you start riding his huge cock. your both moaning and you feel yourself about to cum. "babe I'm going to cum" he flips you back over and starts to thrust into you again while he is doing this he is also rubbing your clit with his thumb. Your moaning so loud know you can feel Austin getting closer and your getting closer too. "I'm going to come babe" you moan" me to babe" he responds. you feel your walls tighten and you release all over his dick. You then feel his dick twitch inside of you and then you feel his juicy hot cum inside of you. He then pulls out of you and lays down next you and kisses your forehead" I love you (Y/N)" I love you too babe" and then you fall asleep on his chest and you cuddle with him the rest of the night.