Just A Family Nothing To See Here-

Start from the beginning

The family was just great :D

"BUT SHE STOLE MY KNIVES MOM!!" Lav complained, sighing as Mackenzie finally collapsed in the floor laughing. Lavender picked up her knives quickly and then turned around starting to walk to her bedroom.

"I also have a date coming over, so clean yourselves up." This immediately shut all of them up, and IEatPeople coming out of their room.

"WHAT???" Mackenzie yelled getting up from the floor and looking at her Mom.

"HUHHHHHH?" Quatro said, standing up from sitting on the coffee table.

"Yes, I do have a date. Do you girls need some help choosing outfits or..." Ruby asked, putting her hands on the counter.

"N-Yes? Honestly I'm not sure I can just get Quatro or Mackenzie to help me." Lav said, eyes wide.

"Whats happening?" IEatPeople asked, looking quite confused.

"Well Mom's getting a date- no has a date coming over soon. What time are they coming over?" Quatro said, looking over at Lav and then back at Ruby.

"Its a she, and we've been dating for a while." Ruby says, dropping the words like they were nothing.

"WHAT???" Lav yelled, throwing a knife right next to where Ruby was standing in the kitchen, it impaling itself in the wall.

"Calm down, woah." Ruby said, stepping to the side, away from the knife.

"Oop-" IEatPeople started laughing, doubling over. Ruby rolled her eyes, not really being upset.

"Yes, we have been dating for a while, she's very nice. Now, go get yourselves dressed for this, I'm gonna get dinner ready." Ruby said, turning around, most likely going to change in a bit.

Lav walked into the kitchen, giving Ruby a quick hug and then retrieving her knife, walking back upstairs with Quatro. Mackenzie was just staring, trying to comprehend what had just happened. Then, she hurried back upstairs and quickly ran into her room, IEatPeople following her into their room.

Lavender's POV ._.

I walked into the room, Quatro following quick behind me. I whipped around looking at Quatro.

"What're gonna wear?" I ask, laying on the bottom bunk.

"I don't know." She answered truthfully, looking over at our dresser.

"Shit..." I murmured, and she laughed.

"You should NOT be using that language." She said, rolling her eyes playfully.

"No shit sherlock, but I'm going to either way. Fuck, Shit, Pussie, Bitch, Hell, honestly just fuck." I answered, making her laugh. Then, an idea stuck into my head.

"As you know I'm not wearing a dress, even though I think I'd look ok in that, I'm not wearing that shit until prom or stuff." I stood up as Quatro nodded, agreeing with my statement.

"So, I'm going to wear one of my favorite outfits." I pulled out a small sweater (basically a crop top) with long sleeves. It was black with a small lavender flower in the top right. I also pulled out some light blue jeans, and grabbed a small flower necklace. I smiled at Quatro.

"Ok, thats good for you, now I'm gonna go choose what I want." Quatro said, pushing me to the side and looking through her clothes. She quickly pulled out a baggy sweater and some leggings.

"I'll change in the bathroom, plus I gotta do my hair." I said, stepping out of the room and into the bathroom, shutting the door connecting the two rooms.