Chapter 7. New Girlfriend pt. 2

Trigger Warning: Eating disorder (Anorexia)!!!

MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING: MAKING FUN OF SOMEONE WITH A DISORDER

"Oh yeah. Tsukishima Kei...Yamaguchi talks about you a lot." Akemi faked a smile.

"Is that so? He talks about ​you A lot as well." Tsukishima rolled his eyes already annoyed.

"Well we should sit and get some food!" Yamaguchi sat down and so did Akemi.

𝘓​̲𝘢​̲𝘵​̲𝘦​̲𝘳

"Hahaha yeah and I hit the floor!" Hinata laughed.

"You must have fallen a lot in the past!" Akemi laughed along with everyone else except Tsukishima who just smirked seemingly happy.

"Tsukishima you haven't eaten anything! You got a eating disorder or something eat up skinny boy." Akemi laughed at her "funny" statement.

"....." Kageyama was a little shocked at the comment. Tsukishima stood up and dumped his water on Akemi and walked off. (As he should)

"UGH- WHAT THE HELL?!!" Akemi was pissed as her newest dress had been "ruined".

Oikawa and Iwaizumi overheard the conversation and Oikawa went after Tsukishima. Yamaguchi got up as well to go after him just to be told.." Don't bother..get your girlfriend in check." by Oikawa. Yamaguchi nodded and turned around to Akemi.

"Akemi! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Yamaguchi was mad at his lover for offending his best friend.

"What do you mean! It was just a joke babe!" Akemi was wiping the water off her eyes.

"A joke?...A JOKE?! ARE YOU- FUCKING KIDDING ME?! DISORDERS AREN'T JOKES ​𝙍​̲𝙄​̲𝙆​̲𝙐!" Yamaguchi covered his mouth. He accidentally called his lover her birth name.

(Bet you didn't expect that👁👄👁)