Chapter 2

Donnie's POV

"This place is amazing."

Kelly said as she flopped down on the king sized bed. I smiled as I sat down the suit cases down by the door.  I looked at the room I had claimed as my own back last summer when we had fixed up the house.

"I knew you would like it."

I said  as I sat down in the desk chair an smiled at her as she propped her head up while laying on her stomach.

"I can't believe that there only used to be two bed rooms up here."

She said with a huge smile. I rested my head back on the chair and thought back to last summer. When me, my brothers, and Chanel had slaved to completely remake the inside of the house. We took the two huge bed rooms and turned them into four individual ones.

"It took some work but I like how it turned out."

I said smiling at her.

"This bed is extremely comfy."

She said with smirk as she pulled herself into a sitting position her clothes slightly messed up. I sat myself up straight and looked at her for a moment. Her shirt was lower on her chest than it was supposed to be. I couldn't keep myself from staring at what little cleavage she was showing.

"Maybe I should come over there and see how comfy it is."

I said with a smirk as I stood to my feet and quietly walked over to the door, shutting it softly. When I turned back around Kelly was up on her knees smirking and waiting for me.

I smiled as I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me, she wrapped her arms around my neck. For a moment we simply looked at each other, her beautiful gray eyes held love and excitement inside them.

No words were said I simply pulled her as close as I could and softly placed my lips on hers. She returned the gesture but soon the kiss was filled with desire and passion. I smirked as her hands began to roam down my plastron as my tongue begged  for entrance.

My hands began to roam up and down her body as I gently pushed her down on the bed. We were about to deepen the kiss even further until we heard a voice.

"Hey guys were about to watch a movie."

I quickly pulled away to see Elizabeth smirking in the door way  

"You know if guys are done you can come join us."

"Has anyone every told you to knock if the doors shut?"

I asked as I pushed myself off of Kelly, who was blushing horribly. Liz simply smirked and walked out leaving the door open. I rose from the bed and turned to watch Kelly as she tried to fix her clothes and hair.

"Well I don't think we will get any privacy in this house."

She said as she tried to walk past me, but I reached out and grabbed her wrist and pulled her into me. She looked at me slightly confused as I leaned my head close to her ear,I whispered something that caused her to blush.

"Trust me we'll get our alone time. I'll make sure of it."