thirty-four

jeonghan was so damn nervous at this moment. it's been almost 2 months or so, when he stopped seeing other people. when he stopped working in the club and he's here, outside room 204, contemplating whether to knock or to just walk away without saying anything but he doesn't want to ditch jimin's friend.

he took a lot of courage and he sighed as he knock on the door. he was waiting for a response and the door suddenly opened and he was welcomed with a breath taking sexy guy in front of him.

"you must be yoon jeonghan. i'm jung hoseok. come in" he said and he opened the door for him.

where did jimin met this guy? i mean, he was so hot and cute at the same time. oh gosh those eye smile and heart shaped smile. he's so adorable to be looking like someone who wants sex.

"i don't want to make this long and we both know what we need right now. it's just... you're so beautiful and i can't help myself but to be mesmerized by such beauty" hoseok said and heat automatically crept into jeonghan's cheeks causing him to smile nervously.

"well then, have your way with me" when jeonghan said that, hoseok already captured his lips and he's taking the younger's coat off already.

jeonghan then kissed back and fought for dominance but then hoseok won't let him and the only thing he knew, hoseok was already carrying him to the bed. as he laid him down, hovering on top of him, trailing kisses on his jaw down to his neck and to his body. all jeonghan could do was to moan by the feeling of hoseok's tongue swirling on his nipples.

while hoseok was doing his job, jeonghan suddenly felt dizzy and sick. he doesn't know what to do at this moment as he saw right in front of his eyes was seungcheol, not hoseok. he closed his eyes to erase the boy on his vision but then he couldn't handle it. he stopped hoseok from taking off his pants and he sat up.

i should not be doing this while i'm still in love with seungcheol. this is cheating. i'm cheating on myself and i cannot deny this fact.

"why? what happened?" hoseok asked but jeonghan just covered his face with his palm and he started to cry. "w-what did i do? jeonghan? are you okay?"

"i'm sorry hoseok. i might've ruined your day but i just... i have to stop this before i regret it. i came here because i have a problem that i think i will forget for a moment and i agreed to jimin's offer but i swear to god i'm really into this at first. i'm really sorry" he sobbed and hoseok just chuckled at him.

"jeonghan i'm not a bad guy. i'm here to maybe help? jimin said you had a problem and i was encouraged to go here and meet up with you so that i can help you enjoy for a while. if this makes you uncomfortable, we can just stop. it's fine. you can go home if you want. i'll definitely drive you home" hoseok replied and it made jeonghan look at him wide eyes.

"r-really? you're not mad at me?" jeonghan asked and hoseok smiled at him and he handed him his coat and ruffled his hair.

"no i'm not mad and i think the problem that you have? you have to face it. don't let it get you for the rest of your life. that pain? it won't last any longer. whether you like it or not, it will slowly fade. so why don't you face the problem instead of sulking and crying non-stop without having the answers that you need? jeonghan, life is not just happiness and rainbows. okay? i know you know that"

he's right. we're not kids anymore. i should not shut my friends off just because of my stupidity. i should just talk to seungcheol and ask a lot of things.

"thank you, hoseok. i mean, i'm grateful that i came here even though nothing happened. i have to go. i have to face my problem and i will remember what you said to me. i will. i owe you one. i'll let jimin know what happened. i gotta go!"

with that, jeonghan rushed outside the room and in his shock, he saw the man he was avoiding. he saw the man who keeps on haunting him every night. the man he fell in love with. the man he hated and the man who made him love himself.

"seungcheol?"