19th January 2015

"We've all got the power in our hands to kill, but most people are afraid to use it. The ones who aren't afraid, control life itself."

-Richard Ramirez

Dear diary,

I've done it. Finally I have started off. I can still feel the buzz in me. I have to write it down. Every gruesome detail. Every gasp, every cry of pain. I feel like God today. I feel the power. Today, I become a killer.

I can't wait to be a serial killer. Be in history as the perfect serial killer.

My hands are shaking. Not because I'm scared or anything - because I'm not - but because of the thrill. Kill thrill. Ha, now I amuse myself.

Yes, as a true author now, I have to tell you everything that happened. While sitting outside the dilapidated store beside the post office, I was having my meager meal of a stale ham sandwich. Roaring past me, a car came to a screeching halt right in front of the bench I was sitting on. A guy stepped out - the kind girls would 'swoon' over (isn't that what they say?). Blue eyes and blonde hair with a pearly white smile. But what caught my eyes his hands, his arms and fingers.

Perfect - as they say.

Perfect for me too.

I followed him for the rest of the week. Undeniably he was good looking - I'd admit that. But that was what made this so much better. Seeing his pretty face contorted in pain, begging for mercy. Ah, the pleasure I feel right now is what no sexual activity could help me ever reach.

Let's name him 'pretty boy' for now. I followed pretty boy around for the rest of the week. He worked at a library - from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Afterward, his boyfriend - yes girls, boyfriend - would come to pick him up, drive through a fast food restaurant and drive off into their bubble of infinite pleasure and happiness.

Too bad it didn't work out for long.

Faggot.

In the dark winter night, I stood there hidden amongst the shadows while the faggot stood there waiting for his boyfriend. Just as a car blaring his horns passed by, I striked. Hard and swift. A short gasp escaped his parted lips begging for mercy. The blood splattered all over me, my face tainted with the blood of the person who I stepped over to reach my final goal.

He'll go down in history too, as my first real victim.

The knife blade glinted in the moon light and for a second I saw my reflection in there. My pupils were dilated almost covering my green irises entirely. The hood on my head slipped off and I ould see my smile -sinister.

Perfect.

The joy of having someone's life in your hands.

Now alive.

Snap.

Now dead.

Now comes the best part. Before I could drag him away into the tiny alley and dump him there, his boyfriend turned up.

Change of plan. Time to put on a show.

Right in front of his eyes, I grabbed pretty boy's arms firmly, and pulled.

Hard.

Right till I could hear the muscles and tendons tearing apart. Boyfriend's eyes widened. I smiled.

Snap.

Tears slid down his face. The blood now splattered on his face too, making him look equally guilty. His arms in my hand, I walked away. Just as I was nearing the corner, I heard an ear piercing scream. The smile is still plastered on my face.

My masterpiece has finally begun.

Until next time,

Ace.

A/N

Okay, before everybody starts off by criticizing me of being a homophobic or whatever, please realize that I am NOT!! Okay? I have nothing against people's sexuality. So do not blame me. This story is written in the view point of a serial killer who basically hates the world. So he hates them. NOT ME.

Okay, rant over.

Now please go and vote and comment on this if you like how his first step was! Thank youu (:

Word count : 566 words.