pt. 32

it's been a month since jimin and taehyung have ended their friendship, days dark and nights cold. 

jeongguk and yoongi were trying their hardest to support the two boys, but it felt as if, they were broken. 

tae WAS broken, but jimin tried his best to keep himself strong. it was up to a point where jeongguk didn't know what to do.

 so he decided to ring yoongi, for the first time. it was the first time they'd spoken in over a month, and jeongguk was nervous, but had to do it.

ringing yoongi ☏

yoongi: hello? who is this?

jeongguk: hi, this is me jeongguk. don't hang up yet, just hear me out.

yoongi: okay asshole, whaddya want?

jeongguk: it's about tae and jimin's friendship. it's been wrecked ever since the... incident and i want them to become friends again. i've seen jimin moping around and tae is definitely not great at the moment. the spark in tae is gone... we need to bring the old tae back.

yoongi: it's true... tae hasn't been the same ever since what happened. and i know jimin's hurting inside, he's just staying strong for us.

jeongguk: so, meet me at the coffee shop on maple street. i'll meet you there in 20.

yoongi: okay whatever

call ended ☏

jeongguk came over to the coffee shop on maple street, to see yoongi there already. "i'm only doing this for tae's sake, not you OR jimin." jeongguk grimaced as yoongi sighed and rolled his eyes. "so, what's the plan?".

rules - yoonminOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara