pt. 19

before jimin knew it, he was sucking at yoongi's bottom lip, lips in harmony before both of them breaking away, out of breath.

 yoongi chuckled, whispering "rule no.1 is out of here, i think..." as jimin shook his head in disbelief at what he had just done.

 blushing away, he picked up hobi's phone and raced out of the room, on the verge to tears. 

yoongi yelled out "w-wait!" before catching up to jimin, taking his hand. jimin let go immediately, tears falling down his face.

 "do you know what i just did!? i cheated on my boyfriend, the one who i fell in love with and IS in love with for more than 5 years. i cheated on him. this was a mistake yoongi..." jimin stammered out, while yoongi's face fell and he grimaced, nodding. 

"it's okay jimin... i understand." yoongi said, before walking away, as jimin sat down on the ground, tears falling down his cheeks. 

why did he just do that?

- -

jimin pushed his books back into his locker, and ran out of the school grounds, ringing his mum to take him home. 

jimin's mum rocked up at the school, as the bell rang, taehyung running up to jimin's car and yelling out "jiminie!" as jimin's mum drove away, tae feeling that something was wrong before turning around, walking back to his friends. 

something was definitely wrong...