Fred Weasley

"Y/N look absolutly stunning, Fred is gonna melt at the sight of you

"Y/N look absolutly stunning, Fred is gonna melt at the sight of you." Ginny exclaimed while staring at me. I smiled at her while my cheeks turn a light shade of scarlet. I turned around and looked at myself in the mirror, my hair was lightly curled which Ginny had helped me with and I had applied a little bit of makeup. I was wearing my favourite outfit. I smiled to myself, proud of my appearance.

I turned to Ginny with a big smile on my face. "Thank you for all your help Gin. I don't know what I would do without you." I tell her while engulfing her into a hug. She laughs into my shoulder

"Well you would always be late that's for sure. Now you better get down stairs you are suppose to meet him in a few minutes." She informs me while breaking apart from the hug. I give my best friend one last thankful smile before slipping on my shoes and making my way down the stairs. I hop off the last step and look around, its suspiciously quiet for the Weasley house. I turn and make my way to the kitchen when I notice a letter on the counter with my name on it. A smile creeps onto my face as I reach for the letter opening it to reveal Fred's messy writing.

Hello my Darling,

I am so excited for out date but to ensure it was

perfect you will have to meet me outside in the field behind the

house. I cannot wait to see your beautiful face.

See you soon,

Love, Freddie

I feel my cheeks flush with heat as I close the letter placing it back onto the counter. Opening the front door I step outside and I'm immediately hit with the smell of the trees and flowers that surround the burrow. I start walking to the field where Fred had told me to meet him. With every step more and more butterflies filled my stomach and I was so nervous to see what he had in store, he wasn't always the most romantic person when it came to these things but he had assured me that there would be no funny business this time.  I break my away from the thoughts crowding my head and see Fred standing with his back to me with a small picnic sprawled across the field filled with flowers. Fred turned to face me, the biggest smile appearing across his face. 

"Darling you look breath taking." He said smiling down at me. I felt my cheeks get flushed with colour. "I picked these for you while I was waiting for you." He held out a beautiful bouquet of daisies.

"Thank you Freddie they are beautiful." I tell him smiling down at the flowers. I then glance at the picnic that is laying amongst the daisies that weren't picked. " The picnic is amazing Fred,  thank you for this."

"Well don't thank me yet the days not done yet." He said laughing, I join in with the laughter as he takes my hand and guides me over to the the blanket. We spend the next two hours talking, laughing and eating.

"So I do have one more surprise for you." Fred says while reaching into a bag sitting beside the blanket. He pulls out a small radio and starts playing with until it starts playing a song. (Play the song linked at the top of the story) Fred gets to his feet and holds out his hand to you.

"May I have this dance darling?" he asks. His smile is bigger than I have ever seen before and I cannot help but take his hand and let him help me up. I rest your hands on his shoulder and he rests his on my waist. As were dance I feel raindrops falling gently. It starts to rain harder, but Fred and I could not care less. He started twirling me around, our laughs and the music filling the space around around us. When the song comes to an end, we both look at each other and laugh. Our hair and clothes are completely drenched, and our shoes are covered in mud.

"We should probably head inside and dry off don't you think?" Fred asks looking into my eyes and tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. I smile up at him and kiss his cheek,

"You're right race you back to the house." I yell as I grab the bouquet in one hand and push him with the other with hopes it gives me a head start. As I am running, I hear him catching up to me. His arms wrap around my waist as he spins me around.

"Good try there love, but you should know it will take more than that to help you win the race." Fred says laughing and taking my hand in his. I giggle at his comment and we continue running for shelter.

Once inside we change into dry cozy clothes. I walk back downstairs to see Fred had made me a cup of tea and was now waiting for me in front of the fireplace. I grab the blanket off the couch and join him on the floor in front of the fireplace. He smiles at me as I place the blanket over us, and he hands me my mug. I cuddle into his side and wonder how did I get so lucky to have someone like Fred Weasley.