; 12

Ga Eun hummed to the beat of 'Highway To Heaven' while standing on the platform waiting for her train to stop by

She caught sight of her coffee soiled sneakers and gave a sigh, heartbroken that her favourite pair of sneakers had to go through that kind of pain - having coffee spilled all over it and getting dirty stains. 

Her train stopped at the platform and she entered it, feeling creeped out by how empty it was inside with only a few people occupying the seats.

She found herself a seat and plopped herself down on it, shutting her eyes to rest for a minute or so before the train stopped at her destination. 

Vampires who were currently disguised as humans in the train slowly moved towards her, mouth drooling to the sweet scent. They were about to attack when Doyoung suddenly appeared and carried Ga Eun away, teleporting back to her apartment. 

Ga Eun woke up upon feeling lifted up by someone, just to see herself in her bedroom with a raging Doyoung standing in front of her with his arms crossed. 

"Choi Ga Eun! How many times have I told you to return home before the sky turns dark? It's already 9.57 now you know? Just now in the train cabin vampires were preying on you, if I didn't think about checking on you and rescued you in time what would you think would happen to you huh? How dangerous it is to go out so late at night! What were you doing?" 

Ga Eun's ears hurt from Doyoung's nagging, putting up her palm to stop him but he kept going on, walking up and down in her room, describing to her the consequences. 

"Doyoung! Let me explain please?" Ga Eun interjected, eyebrows furrowing downwards and showing an annoyed expression. 

"What? What's with your expression? What do you have to explain then? Alright, let's see how good your explanation is to allow me to let you off this time." Doyoung fought back, giving Ga Eun a chance to explain herself clearly. 

"Okay, so I went to the dance studio to practice after lessons and one of my friends insisted on following so I allowed him. While practicing midway, the lights got cut off and my autophobia started acting up so he helped me out of it and we went out of the campus. Since it was already dinner time, we decided to get hot pot. I had a hard time deciding what I wanted to eat and by the time we finished eating it was already 9 so I bid goodbye to him and took the train. I wanted to rest for a short while so I closed my eyes. I felt someone lift me up and boom, I am currently in my room with you staring at me dead in the eye like I had created some sin." 

"Well you pretty much did. Why would you go out so late with a boy by yourself? What if he's a vampire? Do you even know?" 

"Wait- Doyoung?! You are going too far. What's wrong with going for dinner with a boy? It's not like I'm going to drink with him. And, don't accuse others when you haven't even seen them. He doesn't look like a vampire and I know it, okay?" 

"Choi. Ga. Eun. Never judge a book by it's cover. He might be like other vampires out there, disguising themselves as humans who are actually vampires, deceiving you and ending you ultimately."

"Stop! He's not that kind of person! Please leave Doyoung, I would like to rest for the night." 

"Why do you keep defending him?! Who is he? Is he your boyfriend? How certain are you that he isn't a vampire?" 

"He's not! He's just a friend. I know you're worried for me, but I need to have my own freedom. Well yes, I know I may not be sure whether he is a vampire or not, but I am certain that he would not harm me either way. Please leave Doyoung, I really want to rest and I don't want our 19 years of friendship to be ruined just because of this." 

"You- Fine. This will be the very last time alright. I hope this doesn't happen ever again. After this incident, we will pretend that nothing happened. Have a good night's rest." Doyoung said before disappearing into a puff of white smoke. 

Ga Eun sighed, sitting at the edge of her bed while massaging her forehead, wondering what she had got herself into.

She sprawled herself on her bed, staring at the ceiling and thought about the words Doyoung told her about until she dozed off into her slumberland.

geez doyoung and ga eun fought 😔opened a new book ! its a chenle mafia fanfic coz chenle books are underrated so yeah go check it out ! 😃also free 5 hour concert from sm this friday hell yeah cant wait😌honestly a bit sus coz sm wouldnt give fre...

opened a new book ! its a chenle mafia fanfic coz chenle books are underrated so yeah go check it out ! 😃
also free 5 hour concert from sm this friday hell yeah cant wait😌
honestly a bit sus coz sm wouldnt give free stuff but sure i'll take it bitch
thanks for 700 reads too ! 💚