Preparing

Another part for today! I'm still trying to just set the base for the story and hopefully, it'll get good soon haha

UPDATE: I decided to change a few things to move forward with the story :)

------

Jeongyeon POV

I woke up a bit early this morning because I wanted to go over my script a bit more. I made some iced coffee and stepped onto our little balcony. The sun was barely coming out, but it wasn't too chilly. I grabbed my script and a pen. As I read through the script again I made little notes for any questions or comments I had.

I was in the middle of writing a note on my script when my phone started ringing.

"JEONGYEON-AAA" said Seungyeon unnie

"Ahh unnie you're hurting my ears"

"What is wrong with you. Why didn't you tell me"

"Tell you what"

"About the drama you're going to be in"

"Oh that"

"Yeah that"

"I just found out yesterday I didn't really tell anyone"

"Well... congratulations! Are you busy today? I can pick you up and we can have a meal together. I'm sure mom and dad will want to congratulate you too"

"I can't today I have meetings"

"Boo! Fine, but we have to hang out soon"

"Okay unnie"

"Promise?"

"Uhh yeah promise"

"Text me if you need any help or if you need anything okay! Bye, good luck today!"

"Okay unnie, bye" I said as I hung up the phone.

As soon as I hung up the phone I went online and searched my name. I hardly ever did this mostly because there were always mean comments about my dancing or my outfits. But I needed to see what people were saying about my apparent acting debut.

TWICE JEONGYEON to make her acting debut alongside Park Boyoung and others

Too-doon-gie YESSS Jeongyeon this drama is sure to be a big hit

ostrich.jeongyeon she will be amazing!!

Blkpnk_in_you_area shes nothing compared to jisoo

Mina_chan waaa fighting jeongyeon

hapiness_RV eww jeongyeon will never be as good an joy

No matter how long I've been doing this I will never get used to the mean comments. I mean I was already doubting my abilities, but the fact that others feel the same way makes me feel way worse. Well regardless of how I'm feeling I still have stuff to do today. Just as I was about to get up to go inside my phone rang again.

"Jeongyeonieee"

"JOY!!"

"Congratulations on the drama! You're going to be amazing"

"Thanks"

"How are you? Are you busy?"

"Kinda a have a bunch of meetings this morning and I'm still trying to make some notes on my script"

"But are you busy right now? Like right now, right now?"

"Um not exactly I guess why?"

"Let me in, I'm downstairs"