[ Chapter 15 ]

Começar do início

"Ah," said Flint as he drew dangerously close to Oliver. "But I have a specially signed note here from Professor Snape." He reached in his pocket pulling out a letter and waving it in front of Oliver's face.

Oliver snatched the letter reading it over a few times before meeting Flint's eyes. "You have a new seeker? Who?"

(Y/n) watched as the Slytherin team moved aside as Draco Malfoy stepped into view. A smirk on the corner of his mouth as he held his broom in his hand.

"Malfoy?" Harry asked, bewildered as he locked eyes with the blonde boy. (Y/n) moved closer, resting a hand on Harry's shoulder.

"Funny you should mention Malfoy. Look at what his dad graciously gifted all of us," Flint said holding out his broom, along with the rest of the team.

(Y/n) felt her mouth drop open as she stared at the Nimbus Two Thousand and One. It was beautiful, a broom she knew she'd never be able to ride but dreamed so hard to.

"Very latest model only came out last month," Flint continued as his eyes gleamed with pleasure. His eyes shifting for a moment before chuckling. "Oh no looks like we have a field invasion."

(Y/n) looked up to see both Ron and Hermione had entered the circle- probably to check on what the commotion was all about.

"What's happening?" Ron asked as he stood next to (Y/n) and Harry. "Why aren't you playing? And what is he doing here?" He spat gesturing towards Malfoy.

"I'm the new Slytherin Seeker, Weasley," Malfoy boasted, sticking his chest slightly out as he did. "Everyone's just been admiring our new brooms. I assume we could raffle off those Cleansweep fives; I expect a museum would bid them."

(Y/n) shot a nervous glance over to the twins who now had their hands gripped tightly around their brooms. Her own Cleansweep wrapped around the palm of her hand.

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy there way in," Hermione said sharply. "They all got in on pure talent."

Malfoy's face turned in to disgust as he turned towards Hermione. "No one asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood."

(Y/n) slightly gasped as chaos broke out all around her. She had turned towards Fred and George to stop them from plummeting Malfoy's face into the ground. Alicia and Angelina trying to help hold them back.

"He's not worth it. Freddie, look at me." (Y/n) said meeting his eyes. His gaze fell on hers, slowly softening.

"How dare you!" Ron said moving in front of Hermione. "You'll pay for that one Malfoy. Eat slugs!" He screamed pointing his wand at the blonde boy. A jet of green light shot out of Ron's wand hitting himself straight in the chest as he fell backwards.

"Ron!" (Y/n) yelled racing up to the boy that now had his back to the ground. Hermione and Harry right beside him. "Are you alright?"

Ron opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out. Instead, he gave a mighty belch and several slugs dibbed out of his mouth onto his lap. The Slytherin team were paralyzed with laughter as they pointed their fingers towards him.

Hermione and Harry dragged him away to what (Y/n) hoped was Madam Pomfrey but new better as she saw them head towards Hagrid's Hut.

"Come on (Y/n) lets go change out of our uniform," Angelina said as the group of Gryffindors walked to the locker room. Oliver not saying a word the rest of the time.

After complaining to the girls that it was not fair what had happened to Hermione, the girls made their way outside to find the twins waiting for them.