❝𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 [𝐦.𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞]❞ {1}

A tuft of [H/C] can be seen in the middle of the crowd looking for his name on the board displayed. With a sigh of relief he was glad to see his name in top 10. "I'm so glad..." He muttered while proudly looking at his name and decided to search for his older sisters name.

He gave up not seeing her sisters name and knowing her grade was beyond average. "Why am I surprised...?" He said disappointingly remembering her sisters otaku self and love for yaois and how she transformed to slim lady.

From what he remembered his sister went in a date, but it's still not called a date since there are others too.

She bought a body pillow back home which was expected from her.

"Eh? [m.name]?" A lady voice asked from behind him as he turned around seeing his none other than her sister and four different boys. "Aren't you supposed to be in class?"

"And aren't you too?" You asked sassily earning glares from the four boys. "Sensei is absent and the substitute sensei gave us time to take a break or explore." You said nonchalantly observing the four people who was following her. "Who are those? Is that all your boyfriend's?" Blush began to krept up the boys faces and they all turned away or looked down while Kae looked confused for a second before processing what her little brother said.

"Oh no! You misunderstood. I don't even know why they were following me." She said smiling slightly. The boys behind her sigh in relief but their upset expression didn't go unnoticed by the [H/C]-nette.

The young boy nodded clutching to his bag tightly. "Is that so?" The boy glared at the boys and the blonde returned it. "Very well... see you then nee-san." And just like that the already left making the blonde regretted it knowing it's was his crush's brother.

"Huh? Since when did he start calling me Nee-san?." Suddenly the certain woman blushed when she saw her brother was shorter than Hayato. She grinned evily and began to imagine inappropriate things she shouldn't earning confused and weird gazes from those who were around her especially the boys following her.

'Since when did she have a little brother?' Was all the four boys could think of just now.