𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

The pink ladies had arrived at the schools pep rally, the studebaker commander full of bags and spare clothes for their sleepover at Frenchy's that night.

Carmen had dressed in a white top and black trousers with leopard print shoes, obviously topped with her pink ladies jacket.

The rest of the gang were to meet with Frenchy and Sandy before heading to French's house, but Rizzo had other plans.

"Hey Baby wait here a minute, I got a surprise for Sandy." Rizzo whispered to her friend, subsequently catching her attention as she strolled over to Danny and tapped him on the shoulder before standing back.

"Hey, Zuko, I got a surprise for you." Riz called.

"Oh, yeah?" Danny replied parrot fashion as he turned on his heel.

"Yeah." Rizzo cooed back.

Carmen watched on behind Riz as she flirted slightly with Danny. But it wasn't all she could think about as she could feel Kenickie's eyes watch over her as she watched Riz step aside and push Sandy ahead.

"Sandy!" Danny shouted in shock and it had just then clicked for both Carmen and Kenickie who had watched Danny go mad over some blonde chick over the summer.

"Danny?!" Sandy called back, equally in shock.

"I thought you were going back to Australia."

"We changed our plans." Sandy explained smiling up at Carmen's cousin.

But just as Carmen expected the boys had began to jeer at Danny's soppyness, causing him to change his demeanour. "That's cool, baby. You know how it is."

"Danny?" Sandy called, her voice beginning to crack.

"That's my name."

"What's wrong with you? What happened to the Danny Zuko I met on the beach?" Sandy begged, raising her voice.

"I don't know. Maybe there's two of us, right? Why don't you take out a missing-persons ad or try the yellow pages?" He replied cockily.

"YOU'RE A FAKE! I WISH I'D NEVER LAID EYES ON YOU!" Sandy yelled throwing down her pom poms and running off, Frenchy following close behind.

The boys all yelled and laughed while the girls went of to find Sandy and French.

"You coming Baby?!" Marty yelled back seeing Carmen stand in awe of her cousin.

"Uh yeah, give me a minute. Go ahead!" She called back making her way to Danny who now stood apart from the t-birds.

"What the hell was that!" Carmen practically yelled at her older cousin, hitting him in the shoulder.

"I don't know, what was I supposed to do?" He asked in embarrassment, rubbing the back of his neck and looking down to the floor.

"Not break the poor girls heart." Carmen sympathised.

"Hey, Zuk, I got a car, remember?!" Kenickie called impatiently.

"Shut the fuck up, Kenickie!" Carmen yelled back receiving a dramatic shoot in the heart action from the blonde boy.

"You better go Baby. I'll see you later." Danny replied, gently pushing her back and running off to meet the boys.

"Tell Nickie to shut his gob!" She hollered back.

"Your cruising for a bruising kid!" Kenickie played back, watching as she strolled back over to her pink car.

*

"He was so nice this summer." Sandy moped, sitting in Frenchy's room.

"Sandy, men are rats. Listen to me. They're the fleas in rats. They're amoebas on fleas on rats." French explained.

"Hey watch it French." Carmen smirked.

"Why?" Sandy innocently whispered in Frenchy's ear.

"Oh, Danny's Carmen's cousin. They're practically brother and sister."

"Oh I'm so sorry Carmen." Sandy pleaded, seeming shocked and somewhat scared.

"Don't worry about it. He is a rat... Hey Jan, pass the wine." Carmen said moving onto the floor after laying on the bed.

After swigging the wine and Frenchy attempting to pierce Sandy's ears, Carmen found herself in the bathroom rubbing Sandy's back as she sat with her head close to the toilet bowl.

"Hey Baby, the phone is for you." French said, peeking her head through the door.

"Oh hold it a minute." She replied, moving to pass Sandy a towel as she stood up.

"Hey I'm sorry Baby." A familiar voice blurted over the phone. It was now early in the morning and Carmen had been sat in the bathroom with Sandy for hours, missing Rizzo climb out of the window and Jan throw up in a bin after eating too many Twinkie's.

"Wait what. What for?" She asked politely, sitting on the floor with the phone in her lap.

"So you didn't see me leave with Riz." He said plainly, causing Carmen's heart to shrink just a little.

"Uhh no. Nickie, why are you saying this?" She said emptily.

"Oh uhh, I just- after summer, I don't know what happened tonight. Just umm, sorry. But forget it, forget it." Kenickie rambled on only confusing Carmen more.

"I'll see ya on Monday." She smiled half heartedly, placing the phone down and letting a single tear fall.

What did she expect, after all it was only a kiss with Kenickie Murdoch, he'd kissed a million girls.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.