forgotten memory?

As I started to walk down the pathway I hum a little tune, it was a beautiful day, for a young girl named April

[April] As I started to walk I heard someone as I look over to see her... Sophia, my best friend and the love of my life...

 Sophia, my best friend and the love of my life

As I call her name she turns to look at me. "April! Your here! I've been waiting!" Sophia said as I smiled. "Yeah, sorry I took awhile norman and Rosaline needed some help cleaning, and I couldn't help myself." I said walking next to her. "Well your here now! I wanted to show you something!" Shopia said happy. I smiled and nodded. As she took my hand, she started to run, dragging me behind. But I didn't care, I'm curious to what she planned...as she stoped she turned to look at me before saying "okay, I need you to close your eyes!" She said happy..."hm, how about no?" I said playfully. She starts to chuckle before saying "come on! Please! For me~!" Sophia said. "Fine, but-! You owe me later!" I said playfully. "Fine! But you owe me too!" Sophia said as she started to walk again holding onto my hand. As I close my eyes and start to walk following behind sophia I ask. "Huh? What do I owe you for?" "You owe me something because of the trouble I had to get you to come with me!" Sophia says. "Come on! I was joking!" I said. "Oh I know! But still! We both owe each other then!" Sophia says giggling, I also giggle. Soon she stops moving and lets go of my hand. "Sophia? What are you doingggg?" I said. "Sh! Wait a second!" Sophia said giggling. "Hm okay!" I said happy also crossing my arms. "Okay~! Now open!" Sophia says. As I open my eyes I see...

"I know its not much but-! But at least I tried!" Sophia said

"I know its not much but-! But at least I tried!" Sophia said. "Soph, its beautiful..." I say amazed. She looked at me shocked but with a smile. "Really?!" Sophia said. "Yes, its beautiful, and nice for you to do this for us!" I said happy as I blush a little. "N-no problem!" Sophia says happy. I smile at her. She smile's back. After staying their talking for at least a few hours. We notice that its getting dark. "We should be going now." Sophia says "yeah, we should." I said back. As we pack up are things and the picnic stuff we leave. We got in trouble for not doing are chores and for sneaking out, with out telling anyone. I saw sophia get taken away with mr. Albert. She looked scared. I tried to follow them in secret to make sure shes okay. But I got caught. "Young lady! Its not nice to listen to people conversations!" Mr. Albert says. "I was trying to make sure my friend was okay, she looked scared. And as her friend I have to right to check up on her." I said looking at him. "Hm, she did? Well I think it was a misunderstanding. Right sophia...?" Mr. Albert says. Sophia looks at me scared before nodding "y-yes! Im okay it was really a misunderstanding." She said to me. As I look into her eyes, I can see shes really scared, why though? As I look at mr. Albert I glare at him. He does the same. I walk away with a maid, because I wouldn't leave on my own. I look back at sophia one more time before turning around and leaving...