"Kaidou... I-"

Kaidou's POV:

"Why did you fake your smile a few minutes ago? Also, why do you never take off your bandages?" Saiki asked with some concern in his voice. I just sat there with my eyes as open as wide as they could be with tears threatening to fall out of my eyes.

"I-I- u-u-ummh" I was stuttering like crazy and before I knew it was on the ground sobbing my ass off and felt two medium-sized arms wrap around me and look up to see Saiki staring at me while giving me a soft smile, which I've never seen before but I liked the look of it on him. It suits him really well.

Saiki's POV:

Kaidou almost instantly fell to the floor sobbing and for some reason, my body and mind told me to go over there and hug him. There's something about Kaidou that makes me want to protect him, always be near him, it's a weird feeling that I'm not fond of.

After a while of just sitting on the floor, Kaidou finally said, "U-uumh. T-the rea-ason I-I," 'I'm not ready to tell him yet I don't want to lose him, at least... not yet anyways.'

'What do you mean by "not yet"? You're not gonna lose me, not on my watch'

I sighed, " I can tell you're not ready to tell me why yet so I won't force you, ok?" I said with a small smile.

"O-ok. Thanks, Saiki. Also, sorry you have to do this." Kaidou said with a nervous laugh at the end.

"It's ok Kaidou I wanted to do this anyways."

At soon I was finished with that sentence Kaidou looked at me with the regular sparkle in his eyes.

"R-really?"

"Really."

As I was getting up Kaidou tugged a little on my shirt.

"Hey, u-uh S-Saiki."

"Yes, Kaidou?"

"I-I know this i-is probably too much to ask b-but...c-could we c-cuddle?" Kaidou said while closing his eyes tightly and holding his hands in front of him like I was gonna hit him.

If it was anyone else I would say no in a heartbeat but, Kaidou is different, he treats me like a normal teenager and doesn't try to pry in my business, even though he talks about 'The Dark Reunion' all the time but, I still like his company, even though I would never admit it. But if I'm being honest I like to hear about how he'll take down The Dark Reunion. His voice is really soothing and calming and honestly just sounds like an angel overall.

While I was thinking about all of that I forgot about the question Kaidou asked and before I could come back to reality to answer him I already did.

"Sure"

"Omg I-I'm soo sorry for asking I-! Wait, r-really w-we can?!

"Sure, I don't mind"

"A-are you s-sure"

"I wouldn't say yes if I wasn't sure Kaidou"

3rd Pov:

Saiki was the first to walk over to the bed and lay down.

"Come on, it was your idea anyway, wasn't it?" Saiki said well laying on his side waiting for Kaidou to come lay down with him.

"O-oh u-um y-yea that's r-right," Kaidou said while walking over towards the bed and laying in Saiki's arms.

'I-I feel safe... for once in a lifetime.. and it's in S-Saikis arms' Kaidou thought with a small soft smile.

'"For once in a lifetime", What's that supposed to mean Kaidou? You always look cheerful especially when you have your signature smile on your face... Am... Am I... missing something? Is there something deeper that I'm not seeing? Or am I just overthinking it all and this is just him thinking about his funny but kind of cute fantasies?'

"iki... aiki... SAIKI!!" Kaidou shouted as he was trying to get Saiki's attention.

"Huh, oh uhm yea Kaidou, do you need something?" Saiki said trying to keep Kaidou away from what he was thinking about.

"Well, I was wondering if you were ok and what you were thinking about since I called your name like six times hehe," Kaidou said with his usual awkward laugh at the end.

"I'm fine, I promise," Saiki said with a very small smile on his lips to give Kaidou some more reinsurance.

'I really wanna know what he was thinking about but I'm not gonna pry, it's not my business.'

'Thank you Kaidou for not prying, that's better for both of us that you didn't'

After a while of just laying there in silence, Kaidou fell asleep, and Saiki too shortly after Kaidou did.

☀︎︎~𝟚 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣~☀︎︎

Kaidou's Pov:

"Nghh ugh. What time is it." I said after a long yawn. "HOLY SHIT IT 10:00 PM?!!?? MY MOMS GONNA KILL ME."

'Oh shit I didn't mean to say that out loud I hope I didn't wake up Saiki.'

I look over to Saiki and damn he's cute when he sleeps (I'm not a creep I promise hehe).

'Who knew that Saiki's cold expression could be soft and cute.'

'Anyways besides that, I have to use the bathroom....Where was it again?... Oh yea that's right, it's on the last door on the left.' 

(A/N: Idk where Saiki's bathroom is so I just made that up lol)

'Well now that's done lets go back to Saiki's room... oh he's still asleep, he must be a heavy sleeper. Welp might as well lay back down.'

'I should call Mom but...I don't really feel like dealing with her bullshit right now. I'll just deal with it tomorrow, which is gonna be a pain in the ass anyways but, whatever.'

Narrator Pov:

Kaidou went to go lay down not knowing that Saiki woke up shortly after he yelled. 

'Damn Kaidou that was kinda loud. I'm surprised you didn't wake up my parents but it's whatever. Also, I really do think that you should call your mother but then again, it is like 10:00 at night so I'm pretty it's kinda too late. Yare Yare. What made me take an interest in Kaidou out of all people? Yare Yare I'm kinda tired again and Kaidou is already asleep again so I might as well.'

Shortly after Saiki fell asleep again.

~To Be Continued...~

A/N: I'm sooo sorry that this took like 2 months to come out I got really distracted with school and stuff and my mental health has not been the best for the past few months. But now I'll actually try to upload more. Thank you all who have kept up with this book so far. Again I'm soo sorry. Have a good day/afternoon/night. Don't forget to drink and eat. And don't forget that you are loved by somebody in this world.