She entered as I exited.

~Y/N~

As soon as I opened my eyes I sighed and got up. I looked down as my body. I tried to remember if I came up here and put pjs on. I dont remember. Lou was still asleep. I knew I had to leave today. I grabbed my suitcase and started stuffing my cloths into it. I picked out a green turtle neck sweater.and a black pair of jeans and a black and gold belt to go around my waist. I put my short hair behind my ears and my shoes were black with a tall heel.

I left Lou a note explaining that I had to go and check on my mother.

I wasnt going to be back until next week. No one would be suspicious because hogsmeade was coming up tomorrow. A day early would be okay. She would be okay. I took one look back at her. She was peaceful.

I left the room. I sat in the common room for a minute or two thinking about what could happen. My father hated my mother. My father wanted to kill me and Lou. I dont know why he did but I had to find out. Maybe he had my mother fooled. Maybe he wasnt my father. My mother never said she was deeply in love with him.

Footsteps knocked me out of my thoughts. I didnt want anyone trying to talk me out of it. Not even Lou. I stood up quickly and opened the door. Before I could leave the room, I heard a voice.

"Hey!" said the person walking down the stairs.

"What do you want, Malfoy?" I said with my face still turned to the door.

"Where do you think your going?"

The voice got closer and next thing I know he was standing right next to me.

He cups my chin and turns my face toward his.

"Where. Do. You. Think. Your. Going?" He repeats.

"To visit my mother, Malfoy."

He grabs my waist and pulls me close to his body. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a sweater. He looked so good in it and I couldnt help but look at him.

"You look awfully nice to be going to just your mums" He checks me out.

I roll my eyes and look down on his lips.

He takes notice that im looking at his lips. He puckers his lips and then laughs when I look up at him.

I push him away from me.

"Ugh, Malfoy." I just wanted to say everything that has happened to him but if I did then he would make fun of me. I cant trust him. He grabs me before I could try and leave again.

"UGH MALFOY IM JUST TRYING TO GO SEE MY MOTHER BEFORE MY FATHER TRIES TO KILL HER." I yell at him.

I push him off me and shove through the door, furious.

At the train station.

I sit down on one of the seats on the train. Its still dark out because its very early.

I rest my head on the seat looking out the window.

We arrive in London. where I grew up.

I hop off the train and struggle to carry my stuff.

My owl, Lily following me.

"Lily, go on home and check on mother for me while I go and get a room at Pollys. Okay?

After I got a room I made my way to my mothers. I walked to my mothers wearing a long button up jacket. Its mostly cold in London around this time of year. I read my book and hummed songs.

I put my book away once I got to my Mums house.

I walk in and I found the house empty.

"Lily wheres mum?" I said to Lily as I looked around. "Mum?"