"Did you know about this Y/N?" she shoved a paper in my face making me read it.

"What the fuck?"

The paper she showed me shocked me and I was scared.

"OUR FATHER IS GOING TO KILL US" I said in shock.

He was tricking us. He gave those necklaces so he could track us down. I couldnt believe this. He is coming.

I ripped off her necklace and mine.

"THAT BITCH"

Those two words played in my head over and over as I made my way to the cliff.

I had left the castle so quick. I was furious with my father. I had thought that he had finally changed. He fooled my mother.

MY MOTHER.

I felt a panic attack coming. This week was the worst week of my life. I felt like I wasnt in control anymore.

I reached the cliff and threw the necklaces far away. With tears down my face I could barely see. Everything was blurry.

I sat down and tried to calm myself down. I took deep breaths.

When I was a little girl, my mother used to calm me down by singing to me. It was always singing that she used to calmed me down. Nothing else calmed me.

Now that I was sitting her with no one to sing to me, I had to calm myself down. My breathing was getting slower. My face wasnt as red. I was exhausted.

I calmed down a little but I needed to talk to my mother.

I made my way back to Lou.

She noticed that I was having a panic attack.

She brought me into her arms and tried to calmed me down.

"Its okay" she ran her fingers through my hair. We layed down on the bed and she layed her head on my chest.

"Im sorry Lou, Im sorrry you got such a crappy sister. Im sorry that you have to comfort me. I should be the one protecting you right now"

"Y/N..Your not a crappy sister. Our father might be trying to murder us but, He is right. I do need to protect you. Im fine and tomorrow ill be out of here and we dont have to hide our secret."

I smile and fall asleep.

~Lou~

She fell asleep in my arms and I could tell she has been through so much. I had to protect her with all my heart. I couldnt let anything happen to her. I needed her.

I slowly slid out from under her and got dressed into my regular cloths.

Draco walked in and saw Y/N asleep.

"Do you need me to carry her to her dorm?"

I didnt want her to be around him but I knew that I wouldnt be able to carry her and I didnt want to wake her up. I was exhausted and I knew that he was just playing her but I said that he could anyway.

"Yes, please." I said to him in relief

He picked her up and took her out of the room as I continued to get my stuff together.

~Draco~

I picked her up and headed to her dorm. I could tell she had been crying. I opened her dorm and found her side of the room a mess. I laid her on her bed and went to her bathroom. I grabbed a rag and soaked it in water and wiped her face to clean her makeup off. She didnt wear much makeup at all most of time. She was different from other girls. Others usually throw on 2 pounds and beg me to fuck them. Her on the other hand didnt. I slid her pants off and her shirt. I dug through her cloths and found knifes. I took the knifes and put them in my pocket because I knew what she used them for. I continued to look for some comfy cloths. I found a pair of pajamas and put them on her gently, trying not to wake her. I had cleaned up her room. Lou made her way to the dorm.