𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓.

Start from the beginning

Then you hand the notebook to the person on your left, but you have to flip it to the next page, so they can look back at your sketch and try to guess what the drawing is from there. Then they flip their page and give it to the next person, who can only look at the word on the previous page which is the previous person's guess and have to use their imagination to sketch it for the next person to guess. Then they give it to the next person who guesses the sketch with a word and it should go back to the owner. It goes something like: original person's sketch -> guess the word -> sketch -> guess the word -> sketch -> guess the word.

I believe only 6 people can play and after everyone is done with sketching and guessing, the notebook should be handed back to the owner. (Sorry if this was confusing, I can understand why since I'm not really good at putting things into words)

Here's how our game went at the end of one of our rounds:

(From a left to right view from the front: Y/n, Bachira, Isagi, Nagi, Aryuu, and Rin. Remember they pass the notebook to the player on their left so y/n's passing her notebook to Bachira next)

Y/n: OK, I got the word "bubbles."

Everyone: OK, OK.

Y/n: (Flips the page) I drew bubbles, see?

Everyone: Yeah.

Y/n: (Flips page) Bachira guessed bubbles. Good. (Flips page) Isagi drew bubbles. Good. (Flips page) Nagi guessed bubbles. Good so far, come on... (Flips page) Aryuu drew...

Aryuu: Bubbles.

Reo: That's a mini aquarium.

Chigiri: No, it looks like a fish tank with bubbles.

Y/n: OK. Let's see what Rin guessed. (Flips page) Champagne...

Everyone: *laughs hysterically*

Y/n: Well I didn't get a point and the streak was broken. Bachira's next.

Bachira: OK! My word was "queen bee!" (Flips page) I drew a big bee with a crown on its head. (Flips page) Isagi guessed a bee. Good job! (Flips page) Nagi drew a Queen bee with the crown on its head. Perfect! (Flips page) Aryuu guessed bee. (Flips page) Rin drew a bee. A very detailed one, awesome. (Flips page) Y/n guessed... Barry Bee Benson?

Everyone: *uncontrollable laughter*

Y/n: It was really detailed so I thought it was a cartoon character.

Bachira: Man, I thought this would be an easy word guaranteed to get me a point... Oh well, Isagi's next.

Isagi: My word was "fire ant."

Everyone: Ah...

Bachira: Pfft -

Isagi: Oh no... Um, anyways... (Flips page) I drew an ant + fire. (Flips page) Nagi guessed fire ant. (Flips page) Aryuu drew... an ant on fire... (Flips page) Rin guessed ant on fire. (Flips page) Y/n drew, uh...

Y/n: My drawing skills suck, OK?

Isagi: (Flips page) Bachira guessed... (Takes a peek before burying his face in his hands)

Bachira: A cat heading towards a burning bush!

Everyone: *wheezes* (After settling down, they continue)

Nagi: My word was sewing machine. (Flips page)

Kunigami: That's a really detailed sewing machine.

Nagi: Thanks. (Flips page) Aryuu guessed sewing machine. I can see how that's easy for him. (Flips page) Rin drew a sewing machine. Wow Rin, you're a good drawer. (Flips page) Y/n guessed sewing machine. Oh no... I have a feeling Bachira messed this up. (Flips page) Bachira drew unintelligible nonsense. I feel bad for you, Isagi. (Flips page) Isagi guessed... Ah ha ha ha! Weight lifting room!

Everyone: *proceeds to increase chances of heart attack*

Aryuu: I haven't laughed this long in centuries. (Wipes tear) OK, OK, my word was perfume. (Flips page) I drew a person spraying perfume on themselves, see? (Flips page) Rin guessed... a man with blush... (The boys are dying at this point)

Rin: What did you expect me to write?

Aryuu: (Clears throat) Y/n drew just that. And Bachira guessed... (flips page) clown. (Flips page and becomes even more depressed) Isagi draws a clown. (Flips page) Nagi guessed Ronald McDonald... I'm done.

Everyone: *laughing so hard* This game is so funny XD

Bachira: I need to go to the bathroom! (Leaves for a minute)

Isagi: (wiping tears from his eyes) Oh man... Rin still has to go... I'll die by then. (Bachira comes back and they resume)

Rin: The word that I got was water slide. (Shows drawing of water slide and flips page) Y/n guessed water slide.

Y/n: It was really detailed. Thanks for making it easy. Glad I got to sit next to you.

Rin: ... (Doesn't know how to take a compliment so continues to flip to the next page)

Shidou: Jerk doesn't know how to take a compliment.

Isagi: No fighting! Ignore it, Rin!

Rin: (Ignores it) Bachira drew a stick figure going down a water slide saying "woohoo."

Bachira: Woohoo!

Rin: (Flips page) Isagi guesses... a happy child.

Everyone: Pfft!

Rin: (Flips page) Nagi draws a happy child. (Flips page) Aryuu guesses... Casper.

Everyone: SKDBDNFJNDDDLMSNSKSLDLDLD

Aryuu: The drawing looked incomplete so I thought it was supposed to resemble a ghost or something!

Chigiri: I haven't laughed like this in so long.

Shidou: Me either. (Continues to cry from laughter)

Reo: Wow, this was fun.

Bachira: Bahahaha, no one even got a point! XD

But soon enough... We faced a problem. We were running out of food.

AUTHOR'S NOTE 😭

You need to play Telestrations because I literally died playing this game with my family 😭 🤡 (and these are real life scenarios of the game too 💀)