𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑.

Start from the beginning

Then I recognized the wall that surrounded the house's property. I'm somewhere inside the house I was gonna... Wait, it's day time?!

My eyes quickly found the door and I tried to open it, but it was locked.

"SHE'S TURNED INTO A ZOMBIE!!" I heard a boy scream. The hell?

"OH MY GOSH SHUT UP TOKIMITSU!!"

"You're being loud too Shidou!"

I tried kicking the door and the handle, but it wasn't working. I pounded on the door as a boy kept screaming.

"What the hell?! Let me out, dammit!!" I yelled.

Then the door opened. I was greeted by several pairs of eyes looking right at me.

"Hey, don't be scared," a boy said. Wait... didn't I see him earlier? He was the boy that opened the door, right? What happened since then? Why am I suddenly here now?

"W-Wha -"

"You passed out or something," he said. "Don't be scared, seriously. We're all human. We just locked you in this room since we couldn't check your whole body to see if you had a bite mark or not."

"Yeah, don't be scared," a boy with spiky orange hair said to me. "We won't hurt you."

"You guys said 'don't be scared' too much times already," a... boy? said. He had very feminine-like features.

I counted how much boys were in the room. 11...

"Wait, let's introduce ourselves first. I'm Isagi Yoichi," the boy that I saw from earlier said. He smiled at me.

"Bachira Meguru," a boy with curly chin length black hair with golden under lights said. He also gave me a smile, but this one seemed more cheerful and playful. "Nice to meet ya." He winked.

"Chigiri Hyouma. And yeah, I'm a guy," a boy with long red/pink hair said. I immediately felt bad for almost mistaking him for a girl.

"Kunigami Rensuke." He took his back off the wall and stood up straight. He had orange spiky hair and one look said he was built solid. He waved and man was he also really tall. In fact, all these boys were pretty tall.

"Your hair is so stylish," a man that towered over me with beautiful long black hair said. He touched my hair and I didn't mind, but why? "My name is Aryuu Jyubei."

"Lukewarm," a boy with pretty eyelashes said. He was tall too, and looked super apathetic.

"Shut up," a boy with spiky hair and tanned skin said. Was he wearing eyeliner? He kinda slayed it. "That's Itoshi Rin. Since the selfish jerk didn't introduce himself... I'm Shidou Ryusei."

"A-Aoshi Tokimitsu," a boy fidgeting with his fingers said. He looked extremely nervous. But then again, this is normal. We're literally living in a zombie apocalypse world right now that we can't fix. "You're really pretty... I-I mean! Um! Sorry if that made you uncomfortable in any way! P-Please don't think I'm weird!"

"Nagi Seishiro," a boy with a soft voice said. He had that lazy and tired expression. His teal eyes and white hair were really pretty.

"Mikage Reo," an attractive young man said. He had purple hair tied in a high bun, and left 2 strands of his hair to fall down and frame his face. He gave me a quick smile.

"Why should I introduce myself to a peasant," a really tall boy said, staring down at me. I was somewhat... offended? I mean, who does he think he is?

"Uh that's Barou Shoei," Isagi said. "You'll hear Barou saying 'peasant' and 'king' a lot."

I couldn't really say anything after being introduced to all of these boys. Each of them had something that made them distinct from the others but...