𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

Start from the beginning

The mystery man stood up and walked over to where she was seated, "Good to see you are awake, Mistress." That left Estelle even more confused, Mistress?

"Mistress?" she questioned, why would someone call her Mistress?

"Ah, of course, you wouldn't know." the mystery man sighed, "You collected all three of the hallow, correct?" he asked to which he received with a wary nod, "That makes you my Mistress."

"Yes, I collected all three hallows, but he's calling me Mistress, which means . . ." she muttered to herself and ending with wide disbelieving eyes, "You're Death!" she screamed, "Oh my Merlin! Maybe I didn't die, and just got hit on the head, hard. I'm dreaming; I have to be!"

Death raised a brow with an amused look in his eye, "Yes, I am Death." That put her muttering to a stop, "As I was saying you are my Mistress, you collect all three hallows, and were worthy of them.",

Estelle gave him a questioning look standing up to walk to him, "What do you mean, 'worthy of them'?"

Death looked her in the eye and had to calm himself, that old coot had ruined her. This wasn't how she was supposed to be; she wasn't meant to look like that. "Haven't you noticed that everyone that has tried to collect all three hallows has failed or died?" again she nodded and he continued, "It is because I can only ever have one Master or in this case Mistress. You, Estelle, were always meant to be my Mistress. You have Peverell blood in you; you are a direct descendant of Ignotus Peverell, although, that isn't the reason you are, my Mistress, of course. But when I made the hallows, I never intended to actually have a Master; I was bored and wanted to have some fun. It was stupid of me to do because when my family, life, destiny and all them told me that the consequence to my action would be I have to have a master, but only one for all eternity. And that is you." he finished with a smile.

Estelle looked at him as if he were crazy, which he probably was. Trying to process everything was quite hard, "S-so that means I'm immortal?" she stuttered out,

"I tell you all that, and you ask if you're immortal?" deadpanned Death. "But yes, to answer your question, you are immortal. You are my equal, so you have to be immortal."

They were quiet for a moment until Estelles' eyes teared up and whispered, "Did - did my family really betray me? Or am I just making things up? Please say I'm making things up."

Death looked at his companion with pity and sighed, "Yes, yes they did, I'm sorry, Essie. I truly am. You have no idea how much I wanted to tell you, but you hadn't collected all the hallows yet, and you had to die before meeting me and knowing."

"I understand," she replied with an almost steady voice.

Unexpectedly she let out a watery laugh, making Death look at her weird. "What?" he asked. She looked up at him with stars shining in her bright green eyes, "You called me Essie. No one has ever given me a nickname; not one that is good anyway."

Death thought for a moment before speaking, "You can call me Mortimer if you want. Death sounds too depressing"

Estelle gave him a cheeky look, "I'd like that Morty," Mortimer gave her an exasperated look wanting to argue, "No, no, you call me Essie an I call you Morty. Case closed."

Giving an exaggerated sigh, and relented, "Fine."

"Can I - Or do I get revenge?" Estelle asked out of curiosity.

"All in dues time, Essie." responded Mortimer, "But first, let's show you how you should look, by getting rid of these appearance changes, from the old coot."

Estelle gave him a confused look, "I should look different?"

Death sighed and looked her deep in the eyes, "Yes, you should. When you were born, your parents and godfather did a blood-adoption ritual meaning Sirius is your father, or rather one of them. You should also look like Sirius. And isn't it weird how you look exactly like your father and hardly look anything like your mother, apart from the eyes?"

Estelle slowly nodded, "Yes, you're right. But that also means there was no way for Sirius to betray my parents, and Dumbledore knew that and did nothing about it."

Death mutely nodded and raised his hand to get rid of the disgusting appearance, "This may feel strange."

He was right it did feel strange, Estelle expected it to hurt, but it just felt as if someone was tickling her.

After it was over, Mortimer handed her a mirror. Looking in it she couldn't believe what she saw. Her hair was still black, but instead of it being an untameable mess it feels in waves, like Sirius, her eyes were still green, but they had grey running through them, her cheekbones were more define, her skin turned a shade darker, she, thankfully, grew a few inches and was now 5'8, all in all, she looked like the perfect pureblood. She was the perfect mix of all three of her parents.

Estelle turned around to look at Mortimer, "So, what do we do now?"

He looked at her with a smirk and something in his eyes Estelle couldn't place and spoke, "Live."

Her eyes bulged out, "What? Live? How?"

Mortimer walked over to her and slung an arm around her, "My dear Mistress you have lots to learn, but by living, I mean different lives. You are going to be so powerful." He finished with a gleam in his eyes that made Estelle uneasy.

Seven hundred and sixty-three years later

Sitting on a black throne with black onyx crystals sat a young woman that appeared to be no older than her early twenties, she was wearing a blood-red silk floor-length dress with a full leg slit on the left side, on her head sat a crown, it was beautiful, it was made of diamonds. At first glance, you would mistake her for a goddess.

To her right sat her companion. He looked just as regal as she did. He was wearing a pure black suit - not a smidge out of place, his platinum blond hair not in the slightest out of place. He, however, was slouched lazily on his throne with crossed legs. He, too, looked to be in his early twenties. You would never believe these two powerful adults to be centuries old.

They were significant people; they ruled the afterlife after all. Their names were, Estelle and Mortimer.

The man, now known as Mortimer, turned his head to looks at his companion, seeming deep in thought, clearing his throat to get her attention he spoke, "I have been thinking, and as you know being alive for centuries gets boring, so why don't you relive your original life, It could be fun,"

Green eyes turned sharply to look at him, "It could be fun, yes." she hummed, "Why?"

Death got a crazed look in his eyes, "You can get your revenge; you've only been waiting almost eight centuries for it."

"Revenge." she smirked while her eyes gleamed dangerously, promising pain, "Let's make them wish they were never born, Mortimer."

"Let's prepare, my dear Mistress," he spoke as he offered her his arm.

"Let's," she agreed as she accepted his arm, walking out the throne room. She smirked, oh she is going to bring the world hell.