KNJ ff: When he trusts his girlfriend over you (Part 2)

Yn pov:

When I reached my home I just ran to bed and cried myself to sleep not even bothering to tend to the glass cut on my palm. 

I woke up the next day feeling my eyes all puffy. I rubbed my eyes to clear my hazy vision only to realize that my hand was wrapped up in bandage.

I don't remember treating my wound.

I turned around to get up from the bed but what came into my vision made my heart skip a beat. There he was sleeping peacefully with his cheeks being squished and slightly parted lips. His arms were wrapped around my waist with one of his legs above my thighs.

 It was the position he always sleeps in while hugging his Ryan plushie except it was me now instead of his Ryan plushie. I was admiring his features for a full minute before I was snapped out of my daze by a deep morning voice. 

"Are you done staring at me? "

His eyes moved slightly before he opened them and stared at me with an evident smirk on his face. My ears turned red from the embarrassment of being caught. But it lasted only for a few secs before what happened yesterday flashed across my mind. 

"What are you doing here? "

I saw his expression turn to a sad and guilty one.

"Y/n... I'm sorry for what happened yesterday... I'm sorry that I didn't let you explain what happened before coming to a conclusion... For not trusting you... For everything I did.... "

Then he proceeded to tell me what happened yesterday after I went away. 

Flashback to yesterday after she left:

Namjoon's pov:

I couldn't get the fact that y/n slapped Ara like that because it wasn't like her at all. I'm starting to regret lashing out at her without even letting her explain. I stopped focusing on my thoughts as I tried to comfort Ara who was sobbing in my arms. 

"How about let me make your favorite drink and then we can watch movies while being cuddled up all night? "

I tried cheering her up and it worked as she nodded while smiling at me. I smiled back at her before going to the kitchen and made her her favorite drink. 

I don't know why but lately I just don't feel like I know Ara anymore. She isn't the same Ara that I fell in love with. The kind and caring soul who took care of everyone. I just shrugged the feeling away, finding it silly. I took the drink to her only to stay rooted to the spot when I heard her talking to her friend. 

"Yes I finally separated them successfully. Namjoon seriously believed that she slapped me when it was me who acted from the starting. "

She laughed as if she was telling a joke. 

"Anyways don't forget our bet... You told me you will help me to hook up with Lucas if I dated Namjoon for 6 months. It's already 5 and a half and it won't be a problem to date him for a half more month as that bitch y/n isn't here. I wasn't planning on separating them but who asked her to keep going against me? She never trusted me and she almost found out about our bet. The funny thing was she actually had a crush on him which was so obvious from the way she was acting protective over him yet Namjoon was oblivious to it. Anyways I'll call you later... Namjoon might come back anytime. "

My heart hurted as if thousands of needles were pricking it as I realized what I had done. I trusted a slut who treated me as just a bet of her instead of my best friend who was with me for 20 years and took care of me through all of my troubles and pains. 

She turned around and her eyes widened in shock when she saw me before it turned back to normal.

"Joonie wow you made my favorite drink. "

She was about to hold my hand but I moved back not giving her the chance.

"Get out of my house now. "

I almost yelled at her.

"Joonie what's wrong. "

"I heard everything... Go out by yourself right now before I throw you out... And we are done."

I went out of my house and started running to y/n's house as I wanted to see her badly and apologize to her for everything that I have done to her. I reached her house and knocked on the door only to realize that the door wasn't locked. I entered before locking the door and started searching for her. 

She was sleeping on her bed with puffy red eyes and dried up tears on her cheeks. Then I saw the dried up blood in her palm which completely broke me down. Tears slipped down my cheeks as I took the first aid kit and tended to her wound.

I wrapped her arms in bandages before lying next to her and cuddling her. She always loved it when I cuddled her, which I haven't been doing since I started dating. I never really realized how much I missed cuddling her until now as she is lying in between my arms. 

Present (y/n pov) :

"That bitch...I should go teach her a lesson. "

I cursed out and was trying to get up to go beat her up only to be pulled back by Namjoon which ended up with me bumping into his hard chest and his arms snaking around my waist. I groaned in annoyance.

"What now? "

"I'm glad that she did whatever she did, else neither would I have realized the precious gem who is with me all the time nor my feelings for this precious gem. " 

I got confused because of what he is telling.

"What do you mean? "

"I like you y/n...when you ran away it took each and every drop of willpower in my body to not run after you and comfort her.... And there was a nagging feeling in me that it shouldn't be Ara in my arms instead it should be you like how it is right now.... "

I was staring at Namjoon blankly as I was trying to process what was happening. He told me he likes me.

"I know I was wrong and that I should have trusted you but please give me another chance-"

I just kissed his lips to shut him up. He was taken by surprise but he eventually gave in and kissed me back. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 27, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

BTS Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें