Chapter 23: Guilt

Start from the beginning

Sam looks at me with a discouraged face, as if he's already scolding me. "Actually yeah, that'll be great." She smiles.

"I'll see you guys later," I tell them. I notice Corey bumping Jake and laughing. I told my eyes, I'm sure they think I'm going to sleep with her.

We leave Coreys apartment, getting into the elevator together.

"So how long have you known Sam and them?" She asks me as we wait.

"I've known Sam since I was younger. I just met Jake and Corey this year from doing YouTube. What about you?"

"I've known Devyn for a while but this was my first time meeting everyone else. I just moved here a couple months ago." The elevator dings and the door opens.

"Where from?" I ask her. We begin to walk out the building.

"Utah," she trips on the curve and I catch her fall, holding her arms tightly. Her cheeks turn bright red as we both laugh, "I'm sorry, I'm a klutz," she apologizes.

"No, it's fine," I laugh. We get to my car and I unlock the doors, opening hers for her.

"You can type in your address in my maps," I tell her, handing her my phone.

She does so, it starting to tell me where to go. "Is Katelyn your sister?" She asks. My heart beats a little faster, she probably saw a text from her.

"Y-Yeah," I lie. I bite the inside of my cheeks as I drive.

The car stays silent apart from the music. We finally pull up to a dark house. "Shit, I guess my parents aren't home." She curses. She takes her phone out and begins typing.

"I can walk you to your door if you want," I tell her, unbuckling my seatbelt.

"No, it's fine," she laughs.

"I insist." Before she could respond I get out, running to her side to open the door.

She thanks me as I open it, getting out quickly. I walk behind her as she uses her phone as a flash light.

She takes her keys out, opening the front door. "Thank you for driving me," she smiles, her hand out the door as she looks at me.

"Yeah, of course." I smile. She stands still, her eyes shining with the street light. She begins to lean in, I do so too, putting my lips on hers. My hand goes behind her neck, pulling her closer to me. We break apart for a moment as she opens her door. She drags me in, I put her against the wall, kissing her again, this time my hands fall down her back. She moans in my mouth as I grab her ass, slapping it softly. She moves away again, smiling as she leads me down a hallway. We get to a room, that was obviously hers. She shuts the door behind us, locking it. She sits me on the bed, climbing on top of me. I take my shirt off, my bulge already starting to throb against her.

She kisses me again, her hands going to my member, palming it through my sweatpants. She takes her shirt off quickly, revealing her chest and bra. I attach my lips to her neck, unbuckling her bra from the back. She begins to grind herself against me, her hand still stroking me slightly. She moans again as I move down, sucking on one of her nipples as my free hand pulls off her leggings. My fingers go directly to her clit, rubbing it softly. Her hips buck, I look up to see her mouth open. I flip as over, taking my pants off on the way. Her eyes fall to my boxers, she doesn't waste any time in taking them off me. I slip her panties down, moving down her body. My fingers trace around her core, my eyes stay connected to her face as she shuts her. I spread her juices around, slipping a finger inside her. I tease her with it, going slow. I take my finger out, sucking both that one and a second one. I push them both inside, her back begins to arch. My thumb connects to her clit as I thrust my fingers in and out of her slowly. "More," she moans. I chuckle, going faster, applying more pressure to her clit. She moans again, her hands grabbing the sheets. I move my thumb, my lips attaching to her clit. She scream, a giggle leaving her mouth as I begin flicking my tongue. Her thighs shake around my hand, trying to close. I use my free hand to open them, grabbing the inside of her thigh. I begin sucking her clit as my fingers work. She opens her eyes for a moment, but closes them quickly as she starts to cum. I feel her pulsate on my fingers, I smile to myself as her whole body shakes. My mind flashes to Katelyn for a moment, how I make her feel, how I tease her and dominate her. I try m best to get her out of my head, enjoying the moment with Shae. I pull away from her, her chest rising and falling quickly as she comes down from her high. I climb on top of her, pushing her legs to her chest, placing my dick at her entrance. "Wait," she says. She leans over, pulling something out of her dresser. She hands me the condom, I unwrap it and slip it onto myself. "Good call," I laugh. I get back into position, thrusting into her slowly. Her mouth open, a moan escaping quickly. My body warms as I fill her. My eyes shut, the feeling different from- no I need to stop thinking about her. I speed up, making sure to stay deep inside her. "Fuck," she whimpers.

I continue to thrust, taking in the feeling. I pull out, flipping her over to her knees. She sticks her ass up, my hand instantly grabbing it. I slap one cheek as I slip back inside her. Her face buddies into her pillow as she screams. My hand reaches around her waist, rubbing her sensitive clit. She begins to twerk, her ass bouncing against my torso. I stop my movements, groaning as the pleasure. I spank her again, this time harder. I grab her hair, fucking her as her moans become louder. Her hand connects to my arm that holds her, squeezing me as she cums again. I feel her squirt against me, her hips bucking. I keep going, feeling myself come closer. I shut my eyes and cum, filling up the condom. I ride out my high, her moaning softly.

I stand up, my breathing still harsh. "You can put the condom in the trash." She tells me. She rolls over, putting a t shirt on. I put the condom in the trash and out my sweatpants back on. I lay down in her bed, I can just tell Katelyn I stayed at Corey's.

My eyes close quickly as I fall asleep, Shae's arm wrapped around me.

****

My eyes open as I hear my phone ring. I jump up, searching for my phone around the bed. I grab it, seeing Katelyn's name. "Shit," I whisper. Shae is still asleep. I grab all my stuff, putting my shirt back on. I look out the window, seeing a new car parked in their driveway. Probably her parents. I bite my lips, sliding the window open quietly. I look behind me, making sure she was still asleep. I throw my shoes out the window, along with my phone. I jump out, shutting the window behind me. I walk to my car, the guilt overflowing in me.

I get in my car, banging my head against my steering wheel in frustration. My phone behind ringing again. I sigh and look at it, now my moms name on the screen. I answer it, she immediately asks where I am. "I-Im at Corey's." I tell her, starting my car. "Colby I have your location. Where are you?" She asks again.

"Look, I'm on my way. Okay? I love you." I tell her.

"If you're cheating-"

"Mom, please just don't say anything. I'll be home in a couple minutes."

"Colby you're having a baby with her! Grow up and learn some respect. I did not raise you to be a cheater." She yells in a whisper.

"We're not even together-"

"I don't care! Get your ass home now." She hangs up the phone before I could respond.

What have I done?