"Oh wow, and now were being the center of the attention", Namjoon whispered sarcastically.

He was just thankful for the loud music and the noises from the crowd. Only those who were near to them were watching them.

"Fuck all of you! Why are you all stopping me?", Taehyung shouted once again.

"Tae, stop it, calm down", Jimin tried to make Taehyung calm down.

"How would I calm down?", he shouted, his voice cracking at the latter part. "That's all I could do to ease the pain...it hurts, it hurts here", he added, though this time, it's almost a whisper.

He continued tapping his chest, sometimes pointing at the part where his heart was located.

"What the fuck? Is this guy fucking broken?", Jimin asked, being the only one who aren't aware that Kim Taehyung's broken about Kim Jisoo.

"We really don't know what really happened dude, but all we know was something happened between him and Jin's cousin", Namjoon told him.

"What? Jin's cousin? You mean, Kim Jis---"

Hoseok was very quick to stop him from mentioning Jisoo's name, as the guy immediately put three slices of lemon in Jimin's mouth.

The poor guy grimaced at the sour taste of the lemons, removing them from his mouth.

"What the hell? That's not funny you horsey!"

"Dude, I just save your ass"

His forehead creased. "And how is that?", he asked raising an eyebrow.

Hoseok leaned a bit closer to him.

"Mention her name and you'll be dead, Tae might kill you", he whispered, enough for him and Jimin to be the only ones to heard it.

Hearing those words from Hoseok made Jimin realized the actual happening, the actual reason as to why his friend was drowning himself with alcohol.

He ain't dumb in matters like this, honestly speaking, among their circle of friends, he's the most knowledgeable in terms of love. Not because he's a mere casanova, playboy or what. It's just that, he had past experiences in his lovelife that made him realize a lot of things.

Looking at Taehyung at that moment, he started to connect the dots one by one. He assumed, his dear friend is in love with Kim Jisoo, Kim Seokjin's pretty cousin. But then seeing how devastated or how a mess his friend as of the moment, he could tell that he was hurt by the girl he likes.

And that's the missing dot, the missing piece of the puzzle. In what way does Kim Jisoo hurt his friend? And wait...he must add this question—Why did Kim Jisoo hurt his friend?

Jimin could only shook his head, whatever Kim Jisoo's reason is, he was out of it. He may not know Jisoo that much but he knew that she isn't that kind of person who'll hurt someone's feelings. If she really hurt Taehyung, then she may have a deep reason, a reasonable one. And besides, he shouldn't judge her that easily, especially that he didn't know or he isn't yet hearing her side. He wasn't even hearing Taehyung's side as well. How would he even be able to do that? The poor guy was already drunk, badly.