Chapter 1

Third Person's POV

A baby was just in this little round sized machine that is called a space pod being carried off far from the city that small infant having an actual tail wearing armor that belongs to an alien race called the Saiyans now for his parents named Akita and Sasori that were running their way over to a wasteland  preparing their son to leave planet Vegeta that was planned 3 days before it's inevitable demise on one distant planet called Earth, so it was very difficult for Akita leaving her son behind and for his father the same not wanting their child remain on this planet that's typically nothing but violent filthy creatures being very different from other Saiyan men as another couple had the same idea from another distant for the baby to look at his mother and father waving goodbye having the coordination to his new planet unknowingly changing his life forever.

Akita's POV

The Saiyan woman at first feeling very scared of what this earth could possibly be contain with at the moment tugging onto her husband's arm gently having trust in him if this decisions a good idea, she wasn't very sure about it but better than doing nothing and Sasori remaining focus on coordinating the pod from their home planet heading straight to earth where their son is safe from the vile world as he turns to her calmly hugging her close. "It is the right decision..he's better at learning more peace and positivity than malice" he said to his wife kissing her forehead before he turns around to the pod that blasted off into outer space in hopes their child will have a better life thus the journey continues.

(Third Person's -POV)

The Saiyan baby was asleep after long travel into outer space being sent into the earth's atmosphere passing by oceans and other land with having to crash land into the capsule Corp's residence unexpectedly meeting a green haired girl named Bulma and her parents taking the child inside with a weird tail at the end seeing how the timeline has changed over the last ten years of seeing this baby growing up into a teenager achieving new heights of strength and owning his Saiyan heritage growing a lot stronger mentally and psychically even has his own Cabin in the forest, he's made a lot of friends having two masters to teach him different techniques still having his temper   but making him progress in life for his name is Alex

The Saiyan boy was just floating in the air of his bedroom that was customized into an average room for every teenager to have except more of an emo aesthetic of course putting his own style into it, so he landing back on the floor looking around to check his what time being actually Monday at 7:00 am still being awake at this time is what he gets for staying up most of the time and training every single day instead of mostly studying which he does half the time so he was just scratching the back of head picking these traits from Goku only to suddenly gotten a bit sad at the thought but shrugs it off began heading off to the bathroom brushing his teeth and taking a shower sooner enjoying his time with a small smile kinda looking forward for this new week. "Hopefully I meet up with the others at school today even tonight!!" He said to himself excitedly as he meet with the group every night to hangout not just in school then heading off to bed for a little while setting his alarm in time for 8:00 o'clock only to later on wake up frantic from it then stopping the timer as he stretches his arms and heads off to putting on his regular clothes that was a black short sleeve shirt, baggy sweatpants with his crystal necklace then for his shoes is just black plain ole looking converse and a grey echo hoodie as he has more outfit thanks to Bulma didn't want too much items but also has a place at their home incase he doesn't want to live in the forest anymore so the young male started think for a moment to either go to pan's house or wait at school so he then makes up his mind instant transmissions near her house leaping upward to her balcony grabbing onto the bottom part of the platform swinging his way over onto the railing like Spider-Man position knocking onto the window waiting for this girl with his tail wrapped around his waist comfortably.