❛❛01❞

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Holding hands in hands a boy and a girl, running happily, seems like both love each other deeply. Promising to be with each other till the end, seems like nothing can apart them.

Wanting to open eyes and hold hands of his beloved one but nothing is helping. Body is giving up already and eyes getting blurry.

A girl standing ahead of him but he is unable to see her face. Wanting to speak and ask something but nothing comes out of his mouth. Everything was blurry like faded memory.

"Kookie I'm waiting my love..."

Jungkook gasped out so loud as his eyes fluttered open and he sat up straight on his bed all wet in sweat, breathing heavily.

"It

"It...It was a nightmare!" He assured himself and looked at the time.

7.00 am.

"A nightmare that I'm having frequently from past few days." He sighed and wiped the drops of sweat on his forehead and temples.

"A nightmare where it seemed like everything was messed up that I have no clue about and a shadow of a girl who always try to say something. But at last everything gets blurry leaving me all confused. Argh! The fuck is wrong with these days!!" He messed up his hair in frustration, looking real exhausted.

While he was spacing out, his chain of thoughts got cut as he got a phone call. He picked up his phone and the caller ID showed it was Taehyung, his colleague.

He took a deep breath, calming himself down and answered the call.

On Call :-

"Good morning hyung." His voice came out lower than usual.

"What's the matter kook? You alright there?" Taehyung asked from the other side of phone with worry lacing his voice.