"Watch it, blondie," Ronnie snapped, pointing his finger at Niall. "That's my sister. I'll beat the shit out of you, too."

Niall immediately zipped his lips, making hand gestures to show that he was locking his mouth shut. As soon as Ronnie turned around, Niall quickly gave me a thumbs up with a large smile, causing me to laugh and accidentally drop the bar.

Needless to say, Ronnie kicked us out of the gym after that. He said we were being too obnoxious and too much of a disruption to the rest of the members trying to get their workouts done. I think he was just in one of his grumpy Ronnie moods.

We had gone into the showers, rinsing off in the two stalls next to each other. Niall and I were singing Coldplay songs together, but not for very long because Ronnie came into the locker room to tell us to shut the fuck up. 

Definitely a grumpy Ronnie mood today.

When we finally finished getting all our shit together, Niall and I started heading towards the exit. I waved over to Ronnie as we passed by his office, but he simply stuck his middle finger in the air, causing me to shout, "Love ya, too!"

"Okay, so you and Summer are moving into the new place in, what, three days?" Niall spoke as we walked down the stairs to the ground floor.

I nodded my head as I adjusted the strap of my bag on my shoulder, "Yeah, three days. I'm still trying to get my stuff packed up, but I'm almost there."

"Isabella is moving in your room?"

"She's already got half her things in my apartment."

"Dude, I did not know you two bumped uglies," Niall started laughing again, his eyes crinkled at the sides.

"On more than one occasion," I shook my head and shoved the door open, stepping out into the hot and sticky air, "But it was a long time ago, so it's nothing to be of concern."

"Does Summer know?"

"Of course. Isabella cleared the air a while back. Maybe a little too blunt, but at least she wasn't beating around the subject or trying to hide it like I was."

As we stood on the sidewalk, not having moved from the front of the gym, I turned my head to the side to look at all the people passing by. Niall started talking to me, but I wasn't paying any attention as something across the street caught my eye. It was the same kind of black town car that Summer would call for us when we were going to an event. And as the back window rolled down, I knew that the person staring back at me was not happy.

"Yeah yeah. Hey, Niall," I cut him off, placing my hand on his shoulder to stop him from talking. "I'll catch up with you later, okay?"

"What?" He flashed me a completely confused look as I started walking away. "Where are you going?"

"I'll call you later!" I shouted to him as I dodged cars in the street.

I made my way to the town car, growing more and more anxious the closer I got. Slowly I approached the window, meeting the gaze of the person sitting inside.

"Can I help you?" I spoke up to break the weird silence between us. 

He was staring at me through his dark sunglasses before he looked away and nodded, "Get in the car. We need to talk."

I was hesitant at first because this was just really fucking weird. But after a moment or two, I walked over to the other side of the car and got inside. I waited a few minutes, expecting him to say something to me, but he stared straight ahead as the car sped down the street.

"Robert, what's going on?" 

He sighed, looking down at his phone before turning to me, "I've come to the overall conclusion that I don't like you. There may have been a brief moment where I felt that you were okay, but at this point, I'm not feeling it again."