𝚃𝚊𝚐 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍: 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚇 𝙱𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚇 𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝙼𝚄𝚃

Start from the beginning

I smiled and went up to Nat's room and luckily we were the same size so we would often borrow clothes if I was here or if she came to mine, I had a small apartment but I spent most of my time in the compound working so Tony suggested moving in like the others, so I was currently in the middle of moving. We went up the elevator and Nat pulled out a navy blue bodycon dress that stopped just before the knees. She also pulled my hair down and curled it for me as I never did it myself as I was not confident in doing it since I burned myself once already. "Now some makeup and shoes and you're ready to wow the guys!" I snorted "compared to you Nat I don't Stand a chance." She smiled and put on some basic nude eyeshadow with black cat eyeliner. 

"You really don't know do you?" I turned to look at her as I slipped some black basic heels on. "know what?" she made a zip movement over her lips. "I'm not saying anything in that case." "Oh C'mon Nat! Know what!" she just laughed at me and shook her head and walked out the door. I walked on behind her and we went to the party, well more of a little get together as it was only Bruce, Tony, Thor, Clint, Sam, James, Wanda, Vision, Bucky, Steve and now me and Nat. I felt nervous being all dressed up in front of my crush but even more so because it wasn't just Steve I had a crush on. I also fancied Bucky. Even with his metal arm his features where beautiful, his long dark brown almost black hair framed his handsome face. Okay so I was guilty about liking both men...and maybe fantasizing about them both in bed with me but I never told anyone or even spoke of it. I kept it all in my night journal where I kept most of my dreams and nightmares all written down. It helps I don't know why it just does. 

Everyone was laughing having fun as I walked over to sit next to thor. "ah lady Zoe! how are you!" I couldn't help but giggle a little as he was clearly a little drunk. "I'm good thor how are you?" "I am very much well!" Between him, Tony, Sam, Clint and James they where all dancing around most definitely drunk off their asses. Wanda and vison sat huddled up together chatting to Bruce about some of the work that he had done. Nat sat near the bar making up some more drinks with Bucky. Steve walked over to me. I think he was the only one who wasn't drunk. although Nat wasn't completely drunk as it took  a lot more to get her wasted. we all agreed it was because she was from Russia. between her and Steve they always ended up being the 'mum and dad' role. 

"Would you care for a dance Zoe?" He smiled dressed in his navy blue jeans and light blue tight fitted short sleeve shirt. I reached up to his hand and stood "I would love to Steve" We danced for a bit before he made a bold move and pulled my waist closer to him. I swear I could fell his...No! not that, don't think about that!. he laughed and I looked up to him and I could feel Myself turning red. "Y'know Zoe I can't help but say that you look absolutely beautiful tonight" I turned even more bright red "T-Thank you Steve. You look rather dashing yourself" 

"And what about me doll?" All of a sudden I could feel another person behind me grinding into me. "Bucky! O-of course you do too. everyone looks really good tonight!" I was screaming internally. By this point I could definitely feel their Hard on's pressing into me. "I hope you don't mind doll but I went to drop off Some paperwork from fury into your room...and I noticed a book on your desk was wide open. I went over to close it but then I noticed both mine and Steve's Name and then I got curios and well...Let's say your little fantasies sound very fun.."

I buried my head into steve as both men laughed. "its okay Zoe. Me and Bucky don't mind in fact we love the idea" He pulled my chin up so that I was now looking directly up into his blue eyes. "you do?" Bucky's deep voice made shivers go down my spine all the way down to my core. "We don't mind sharing you doll. The idea of us both having you on our cocks makes us very excited..." I let out an unintentional whimper as he pushed his now fully erect member into my back. Both men let out a hum at my noise. "I think we should take this to your room don't you?" I didn't say anything I just took Steve's hand and followed as bucky trailed along behind us. "Now. why don't we lose a layer or two hmm?" Steve's large hands reached round and pulled me into him as bucky once again ground himself into my lower back. I felt his hands slide up my dress and slowly unzip it Kissing my neck the entire time. Both men helped me out of the dress and I slipped off my shoes and felt even smaller then I did previously.