I could hear Dumbledore take a deep breath. "Very well then...Legilimency"

I could feel him enter all my thoughts. All the things I said, all the things Draco said, he knew. He fucking knew.

"Oh Merlin!" Dumbledore cries.

He sits down on his chair.

"Y/n you can wait outside" he says.

"But I-"

"Now." He demands.

I leave the room and wait outside like he told me to. What the fuck is going on? What did Dumbledore see inside of my mind? Endless thoughts flood my head until my name is called from inside of Dumbledore's office.

"Is everything okay, Professor?" I ask politely, If it was in my head then I deserve to know.

"Everything will be okay dear just drink this," Mcgonagall reassuringly says to me.

Professor Snape handed me a bottle with some type of clear liquid inside.

"What is it?" I ask Professor Snape, while swirling the potion around.

"It's the love potion antidote, go on, drink it."
He waves his hands around as if that was going to speed up the process of my paranoid thoughts.

I drink the potion hesitantly, while all the Professors watch me in anticipation. What the fuck is going on? I ask myself once again.

No matter how many times I ask myself these questions, I wouldn't know.

Suddenly I feel a rush come over my body. My body begins to shake uncontrollably, I feel my mind going crazy with only one thought. Draco Malfoy. All the sadness, all the pain, it turns into anger, hatred. I hate him. I hate him for what he did to me, and I hate that I let him get away with it.

I quickly walked out of Dumbledore's office, I could feel Professor Mcgonagall trying to stop me.

"Give her time, Minerva." Dumbledore says.

I speed-walk over to the Slytherin common room. I hate Draco. Everything he did to me, all the pain he caused was replaying inside of my mind. I slam open the doors of the common room, all heads turning to me. My eyes quickly search for Draco and I see him, already watching my every move. I feel furious. This is a feeling that I never experienced before, I feel as if I could kill him.

I walk up to him with my wand in my hand and yell "sectumsempra".

He falls down to the floor and screams in pain.

"Y/n!" Pansy screams. I don't even look at her, I cannot hear anything around me. The only thing I can hear are Draco's cries for help. I feel...powerful, accomplished.

"Please.. Stop- Help me," He cries out to me.

"Oh, well would you look at that, who's begging now?!" I shout at him. "You're pathetic" I say coldly to him, reminding him of all the times he's called me the exact same thing. I hope he hurts and I hope he'll never be able to get this moment out of his mind.

"This is what you didn't want me to do! You never wanted me to defend myself, right?! And then you give me Amortentia? You knew that you were treating me terribly, and you needed a fucking love potion to keep me. You pathetic twat." I continue yelling at him.

His screams get louder every second but I stay towering above him. He looks extremely pale, almost dead if you ask me.

"Come on, Esmeray!" I hear Mattheo Riddle call out to me, I turn my head and see him walking towards me from the boys dormitories.