Do Opposites Really Attract?

Title: Do Opposites Really Attract?

Author: _friedchicken_

Status: Completed.

Ainsley Arnold is what people call a "good girl." She is helpful to others, respectful to teachers, and sweet as sugar. She's never done a single bad thing excluding the time she stole a pen from the bank and that was on accident.

Jayden Carter is the school's bad boy. He is also known as the school's player. Every girl at Starrymont High School swoons over him and constantly tries to get his attention.

The are polar opposites.

Ainsley knows she should stay away from him because people say he's bad news. Don't get it wrong though, she doesn't hate him. In fact, she doesn't hate anyone. What happens when her plan to avoid and stay away from him is quickly foiled when he always shows up wherever she is. She decides to stop trying to avoid him. She soon finds that he's more than what he seems to be. She decides to get to know him better when she's constantly paired up with him for school projects.

Do opposites really attract? Or is all the attraction going to be over after they stop getting paired up for projects?

+++

Another less known book by my follower, blackberrycupcakes. Be sure to check them out!

Genre: Badboy/Goodgirl