13 - agressive tactics

Start from the beginning

"You going to do this in the grill, in front of everyone? It's a little beneath you, don't you think." Damon asked, stepping in front of Elena in a protective manner. It made Nora roll her eyes.

"I don't know what you talking about," Klaus shook his head lightly. "I just came down to my local pub to grab a drink with Nora." The woman in question gave an intimidating wave to Elena, making her step back.

"I'm surprised you stuck around long enough for happy hour."

"Yeah, Rebekah is nowhere to be found," Nora spoke, pushing off of a wall. "She mad at me but wouldn't disappear off the face of the earth." She gestured and narrowed her eyes when Elena's heartbeat picked up. Nora tilted her head and turned to her. "Know anything about that?"

The question was directed at Elena but Damon answered, angering Nora. "Cute, blond bombshell, psycho? Shouldn't be too hard to find."

"I was talking to Elena." Nora stepped up but before she could do anything Elena answered her question.

"We don't know where Rebekah is." Nora snapped her gaze to her and immediately knew, she was lying. They had another dagger from Mikael, meaning they most likely used it on Rebekah. It was no matter, when Rebekah wakes, the first thing she'll do is kill Elena.

Klaus put a hand on Nora's shoulder, silently telling her to calm down. "Truth is, I've grown to rather like your little town. Thinking I might fancy a home here. I imagine you're wondering 'how does this affect you,'and the answer is, not in the slightest. As long as I get what I want and everyone behaves themselves, you can go on living your little lives however you choose. You have my word."

Klaus had taken the darts from Damon and stood, preparing to throw them. "What more could you possibly want?" Elena asked.

Klaus quickly turned around and held the dart to Elena's neck. "Well for starters you can tell me where I might find Stefan." Damon quickly stepped in between the human and vampire, making Klaus smirk and Nora laugh.

"Stefan skipped town the minute he saved your ass," Damon said.

"That's disappointing." Nora tsked. She now had a butterfly knife in her hand and everybody silently wondered where she hit it from. "Stefan stole from us, we need him found."

Damon's eyes widened, "you are a 'we' now? Come on, Naomi. You can't seriously be stooping to his level."

"Stefan stole a dear friend of mine, and I'm certain you are keeping another. I'm running thin on control and it's only so much longer until it's out." She gave her signature wicked smile, but it seems Elena grew some balls today.

"That sounds like a you and Stefan problem."

Nora growled quietly, which only went noticed by Klaus. "Well, this is me broadening the scope, sweetheart." Klaus smirked at her, handed Damon the rest of the darts, and walked out, Nora on his trail.

Once they were outside, Klaus spoke. "You were close with Elijah?" Nora knew exactly where he was going with this. She had said Stefan stole a dear friend while talking to Elena.

She sighed. "No, I'm close with Kol. I thought I already told you he was my favorite?" Nora asked, continuing her walk down the sidewalk.

Klaus nodded, laughing slightly as he recalled a previous conversation. "I thought you meant favorite to hear about. I didn't think you had already met him. It seems I have two liars for siblings." 

"Please," she scoffed. "All of your siblings, including you, are liars. It comes with the territory."

"Do I have to worry about Kol stealing you away from me?" Klaus asked after a beat of silence, making Nora frown but smirk at the same time.

"Does that mean I'm yours? Is this your backward way of asking me to be your girlfriend?" She tilted her, silently laughing when he looked away.

He nodded. "Can I be your boyfriend, Nora Naomi?" She gave a wide smile.

"Only if you mean it." He smiled back just as big, both completely oblivious to the fact that they were being watched from the top story of the clock tower.

"I do."

| Reputation |

"Klaus!" Nora yelled, walking into the half-built mansion. She saw her boyfriend talking to a hybrid. Nora groaned, knowing he heard her. "Klaus, what the hell?!"

Klaus dismissed the hybrid and smiled at Nora. "What's wrong, love?"

"You ran over Alaric!" She accused. "I actually like that one."

"It was meant to be Jeremy." He sighed, guiltily. "I apologize, it was an accident. He is fine though, correct?" Klaus asked, placing a hand on her shoulder.

She took a deep breath and met his eyes. He smiled at her once she nodded. "Yeah, he's okay." She rested her head on his shoulder and he pulled her closer to him, his arms around her waist. "Sorry."

"No, don't apologize, it isn't your fault." Klaus rubbed circles on her back. He smiled into her curls. "I love you and your temper." Klaus froze as soon as he realized what he said.

Nora pulled back to look into his eyes, wide-eyed herself. That had caught her completely off guard. All she saw was sincerity and it scared her. But she was always one to run straight into danger.

"I-I can't say that back, Klaus. I do have feelings for you, strong ones, but-" He nodded and cut her off with a kiss, as that was enough for him. He understood her issue with her emotions, and strong feelings could always be more.

A small kiss to seal his promise turned into a make-out session. Klaus dominated for a moment before Nora growled, pinning him to the wall. He chuckled into the kiss.

Once Nora had Klaus' hands pinned she moved her kisses to his neck. He bit his lip, trying to suppress a moan. Nora pulled it from his mouth and shook her head. "None of that."

Klaus stared at her in admiration while she kissed down his neck. He quickly picked her up and sped her to one of the finished bedrooms.