"Naomi, have you finally come to your senses, or are you still on the dark side." He said rather rudely. Nora nodded and smiled in amusement.

"Right. You're mad at me for being team 'dark side'. I get it. I'm not protecting precious Elena and I'm the enemy." Nora didn't sound offended at all. She was smiling a sick smile. She enjoyed toying with people just as much as Klaus. If only it wasn't Damon.

"Well, we can't really have you trying to kill her, can we?"

Nora sighed. "Look. We know you're planning something. Take a look around." She gestured to the house full of people and watched as Damon realized. "Yeah, most of these are your average high schooler. Hybrids, much like the one you de-hearted just a moment ago. I'm only choosing the side with the best chances. Less likely to die in the crossfire, or... fire in general."

She was referring to the time she was left by him at Augustine, where they met.

"I'm never going to hear the end of that, am I?" He groaned and looked down.

"No, your not. Be careful, Damon." Nora then walked outside, looking for Klaus.

She spotted him conversing with Elena and was about to call out when she was injected with vervain. "Perhaps you'll be better leverage than Katherine." She turned around to see who she presumed to be Mikael.

He had shock written all over his face at the fact that she was still standing after being injected with that much vervain. She quickly snapped his neck before she got too lightheaded. "I'm not your normal vampire. Should've snapped my neck." She stepped back as he fell to her feet. "Klaus!" Nora yelled and he immediately came running.

"What's wrong, beaut—" He quickly cut himself off as he saw his father on the ground. He looked back to Nora and furrowed his eyebrows when he saw her staggering slightly.

"Vervain." She dropped the syringe as she steadied herself on Klaus. He was immensely confused at how she was still awake as well. 

She smiled at his confusion. "Yup, I'm badass." She whispered, right as she fell unconscious in his arms. He called a hybrid to take her inside while he dealt with his father's body.

As he watched Nora be carried away he was tackled to the ground by Damon, who stabbed a white oak stake into Klaus' stomach.

As Klaus cried out in pain his hybrids all turned around and sped to the scene. Nora had been dropped as the hybrid who was carrying her sped to Klaus.

The hybrids hadn't done anything to aid— something Klaus would be mad for later. Very much useless.

Stefan sped in and pulled Damon off of Klaus. Damon looked up, wide-eyed and angry, "What are you doing?!"

The stake had been thrown to the side and Klaus picked it up and casually staked the unconscious Mikael, smiling as he caught fire.

"What the hell did you do?" Damon asked, looking at Stefan. The younger brother stood.

"He's earned his freedom. Thank you, my friend. You no longer have to do as I say. Your free." Klaus compelled. Stefan blinked as the compulsion was removed.

Klaus then looked around and saw Nora on the ground. He sped to her and growled, making a mental note to torture Tony, the hybrid tasked with carrying her.

Gently, he lifted her up bridal style, taking

| Reputation |

Nora awoke an hour later. She gasped as she sat up, frantically looking around. Klaus sat up from a chair in the room and moved over to grab her arm. "It's okay. I'm here." Nora sighed and leaned back, rubbing her head. "Are you alright?"

"Besides the fact that your dad vervained me, I'm great. But he did vervain me so..." She trailed off and Klaus smiled.

"He won't be doing it again. He's dead."

"That's great!" She smiled a genuine smile. Alike to Klaus, those are rare. "Does that mean we can wake up Kol and Elij— did you see Rebekah at the dance? I meant to apologize again because I hate her being cross at m—" Nora rambled on and Klaus' attention turned to her lips. He felt a burning desire to kiss her... so he did. He brought his lips to hers and kissed her.

Suddenly he was over fighting himself on this.

It was hesitant.

Can one imagine? Klaus Mikaelson hesitant to do what he wants? The immortal Hybrid, killer of men. Brought to his knees by the mere thought of rejection.

Nora was certainly caught off guard. She froze on instinct, but the minute his hand met her cheek she kissed back, and everything came swarming in.

They felt their stomachs flutter, their hearts race, their spines tingle. Finally.

NOTES

They finally kissed, my ship has sailed!!! I've got some spicy stuff coming with Emery soon and I think you all are going to love it.

I'm going to be updating this book every Tuesday. Save You Both, (update: now called savior )will be updated every weekend, Saturday and Sunday. It's a love story AU, with Rebekah and Klaus getting significant others, check it out if you think you'd like it.

Thanks for reading!