The man opened the carriage doors, revealing a small room with different things like hoops and gymnastic ribbons.

Carefully placing the new animal on the floor, he wished her a good night, gently stroking her head, which in turn caused her to purr.

He chuckled, "Hope you like it here. I'm pretty sure you will make good friends with Elena."

After the words left his mouth, he stood up, turned around and, closing the doors, left her alone with 'Elena'.

She looked around, trying to find her roommate, but her poor night vision failed to find the animal. Processing his words and realizing that she was not alone in the dark room, she lost all the confidence she had when she climbed out of her crate. And after saying 'Hello?' in a low voice, she stayed where she was, not knowing what to expect.

"God..." someone whispered, "You are the newbie!"

A beautiful leopard with emerald eyes emerged from the shadows, smiling brightly at the cub.

"Wow! Nice to meet you! My name is Elena. I can't wait for our training with you! "She introduced herself.

~ Years later ~

(Y/N), or what they used to call her, has grown into a gorgeous cat. But not only her appearance was beautiful.

As expected, she became the main star of circus performances, raising the popularity and ratings of the entire circus. Elena and all her friends were always there. All circus animals became her family.

It all started out simple. Little (Y/N) first learned to jump through hoops and already, as a teenager, became crowd's favourite, winning their hearts. After a while, her true talent was discovered. (Y/N) learned to juggle different things. Burning torches, razor-sharp knives and much more. Doing difficult acrobatic movements only helped her career as a circus performer.

The circus became famous in many countries. But despite all the efforts of the Spanish circus, they could not win the title of the best. But they couldn't care less, as long as they enjoyed their time. Especially (Y/N).

Everyone always said, "She's a star!"

But she never paid attention to it. She was doing it not for herself, nor for her glory; she was doing it for the circus she called her home.

(Y/N) was really a star. . .

Was. . .

.
.
.
.

It was another performance, planned for success. (Y/N) was the first in line to start the show. She had to juggle with burning torches, while performing difficult acrobatic movements.

Before entering the circus arena, (Y/N) decided to wish all her colleagues the best of luck. She stumbled upon a passing clown who was carrying torch-lighting liquid in his hands. Not watching where he was going, he ran into her, spilling a flammable mixture onto her thigh. Without paying any attention to this, they apologized to each other and continued their preparations.

And then the show began. . .

But seeing the same clown as her assistant, (Y/N) began to worry. She knew the clown was new and not quite experienced, which made her wary. He started giving her torches, throwing them for her to catch and juggle, thinking that there was nothing special. Little did he know. . .

One of the torches, thrown by the clown, flew too low and hit the (A/S) on the thigh, the fur of which was soaked in the previously spilled liquid, burning the flesh.

The performance was disrupted, and the main star was crippled, left with a scar to remember the accident. She was retired and spent a large amount of time trying to recover. But, unfortunately, with departure of the famous Spanish performer, for who people came from different continents, the business went downhill. The owner of the circus had to do what he would never forgive himself for: he had to sell (Y/N).

There was a depressing atmosphere throughout the circus that day. Farewell was the most terrible thing that happened in her life. This was the last time she saw her friends. . . Her family. . . Su familia.

(Y/N) was sent to Africa so that she could 'live a wild life'. She was accepted into Zuba's pride. And after a year of living in Africa, she met the son of the leader and his friends, creating a strong bond. She helped them during the drought and was with them, for which they are grateful. And since then they have been inseparable.