19 if your happy im happy

Start from the beginning

I yelp out of surprise. " Jesus clay you scared me" I place a hand on my chest as I catch my breath. "Alexa stop" I command my electric companion.

"Sorry you weren't answering and I remembered where your share key was so.." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Nah it's my fault I was gaming" I kid adding a huff of a laugh. "Yeah, I can see that" he looks over my head. "So... That favor?" He says in a questioning way.

"Okay let me get some snacks for this" I walk to my kitchen and he flows sitting at the bar. I grab some chips and dip with a few Gatorade's.

I set them in front of us and take a breath. "Well.. How do I put this.... Theboysarecomingdowntomyhouseandexoectedyoutobehereandididntwantthemtothinkanythingweridhappenedsoicalledyoytocomeback" I speak quickly that I only used one breath.

"Woah Woah slow down y/n, take a breath but this time speak with more than one" he chuckles and I smile sheepishly.

"The boy's sap and gogy are coming down to my house and expected you to be here. They don't know you left and I didn't want them to get here and be like where clay. So I called you to come back down so they wouldn't think anything weird happened" I say more clearly.

"Okay, but what would be weird?" Confused he takes a sip of his drink. When he made eye contact with me after drinking he knew he messed up.

My head hurt and I clenched my fist. This was it if we were gonna deal with our problems then it's gonna be now.

"What would be weird. Clay are you fucking serious. We fucked each other and then leave the next morning without saying anything. I HAD TO FIND OUT FROM TECHNOBLADE. Like what the fuck. I would have been okay if you left a note and left because then it would feel like you cared for me. That us being Intimate with each other meant something." I grab the bridge of my nose closing my eyes trying to cry in front of him.

"Clay" I open my eyes again. "I didn't want to fuck you because you look fine and can pack no I fucked you because I like you dipshit. That's why I cried into technos arms." I take a breath to calm my nerves.

"But don't worry I won't feel this upset again because I understand now. --- it was just a one time, friends with a benefit thing. So we can stay friends." I look at him with no emotion.

"You can't change mind otherwise and I don't want it to change." I spit coldly. "Y/n-no- I" he tries to speak.

"No clay I told you what I want to think of it as and I'm keeping it that way. Call me stubborn but I want to keep this friendship. So if you would please let me get back to cleaning. That would be greatly appreciated" I stop him.

I grab my Gatorade and take a sip. I set it down gently and grab the broom I was dancing with earlier. "The boys will be here tomorrow so if you want to help me clean you can Dream "

I don't look at him or give him the chance to say anything. I start sweeping and humming to my own beat. "Alexa play no scrubs by unlikely Pluto"

I clean the kitchen and sweep. I pay no kind to anything around me as I hum to the song.

I finish up the last patch of the floor when out of the corner of my eye I see Dream folding blankets and picking up stuff around my living room.

I smile at the kind gesture but I continue finishing up my sweeping. I grab the dustpan off the broom handle and bend down to sweep up the dust pile.

I sweep it into the plastic tray and stand back up to see the pissbaby standing in front of me.

"Here I hold the dustpan and you can sweep it into it" he gently takes the tray from my small hands.
(small compared to him and before you say anything stfu you beautiful being I love you so don't think badly any yourself or I'm a come for your ass)