13

I ripped the paper after reading it.
One night stand my foot. What does he think he is? He is the one who forced me. Am I a s*x slave to him? Whenever he needs he will use me and whenever he doesn't need me he can throw me away. Am I that cheap?

I break down in tears. What am I to him? Why does he do it anyway when he doesn't have feelings for me? I am not a s*x worker.
I start crying more and more. It's mood swings. Nowadays I cry easily.

I opened my cell phone's gallery. I opened a pic of me and Joong, we took on a sea beach. Him hugging me tightly from back.

Honey, I miss you..

If you were there, you would delight my mood by making jokes. Honey, please come back.

I love you.
I start sobbing loudly.
Being sad is not good for my baby. I should stop crying now.

I erased my tears using my palms and go to the dining room. I opened the refrigerator and find some foods hoseok left yesterday. I take some kimchis and start digging in it.
After having kimchi, I go to the 2nd floor, where my room was. I opened it and lay on the bed. My bump is noticeable.

I slowly rubbed my palms over my bump.
"Honey, are you doing well inside? I hope you are healthy. I hope you are okay. Your Mommy loves you, a lot."

I kissed my palms and placed my palm on my belly creating an indirect kiss to my unborn baby.

The baby in my womb didn't get any kisses. Every husband kisses their wife's bump when they are pregnant. He is just unlucky.
I heard a car horn. I look at my phone's watch. Its 1:30 pm. Who is here at this hour?

I go to the balcony. I saw Seokjin is coming out of the car. And is see,

Yeon Hwa is coming out from the passenger seat. She clings on him by placing her arms around his neck, kissing him on his lips.

Didn't they already break up?

He kissed her back.

Those lips which kissed mine last night are kissing someone else now.

That's why I hate men.

They switch women quicker than the weather.

I come back to my room. I lay on the bed again. I look at the ceiling. A fan is on above me, trying so hard to give me air.

Still, I feel hot. I get up. I opened the door, passed the stairs. I go to the living room. I saw them entering together, talking, holding hands.

My eyes landed on their hands.

They are tangled together.

My heart skipped a bit.

"Y/n, how are you doing?" Seokjin asks me, smiling, "we got back together today.," he added.

"Thanks for giving him pleasure on behalf of me last night," she tightly smiled.

I clenched my fist to let out my anger on my hands.

"You are really cheap for letting your ex-fiancée's brother f*** you, I wonder if the child in your tummy belongs to the Kim family or not," she says sarcastically.

I can't stand anymore. I was about to slap her but seokjin stopped my hand.

"Y/n, enough. Stop it already."

"Seokjin-ssi," I look at him, in disbelief. Did he just..... Defend her?

"Enough, just go to your room," he says.

"Seok-"
"I also think the same. I don't think the child belongs to my brother after last night. Does it belong to hoseok?" He says.

"Seokjin-ss-"

"You don't need to explain further. Yeon Hwa opened my eyes today-"
I slapped him.

"I can't stand it if someone insults my child. Sorry, I can't bear you anymore. She cheated on you, lied to you but you are still back together and doubting my unborn baby's identity. Do you even call your self a human?" I cried this time.

"I also cheated on her by sleeping with you last night. Why does it bother you anyway? It's nothing but a contract marriage-" a strong slap landed on his cheek.

I look at the hand and widened my eyes.

Kindly vote & comment a lot