'★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎅 Christmas Special🎄'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Comenzar desde el principio

Diego: "They're gone!"

Nodding they form a circle, Doppio heads for his room real quick, returning as Diavolo with a box of phones in his hands.

Diavolo: "Here are the devices you all need, just like we discussed last time."

Valentine: "Where and how did you manage to get so many at once?"

Diavolo: "I have my way and sources."

Pucci: "So we call or text each other if something goes wrong or we see them right?"

Kira: "Right."

Kars: "We should head out in groups, so a few of us guard the mansion while the rest is out. I say those who can't walk out at day stay here for the time being."

Esidisi: "A great plan Lord Kars."

Dio: "I'm going to say it once again, I Dio, will have the best gift of us all! It will be the greatest of the WORLD!"

Santana: "We will see vampire."

Kira: "My gift will blow them away. "

Valentine: "May the villain with the best gift win. Even though we already know it will be me."

Glaring at each other they for once settle with a handshake, each determent to best the others. Even if they have to admit it themselves, it's quite a ridiculous thing to compete in. But at the end the one who wins will be able to rub it in their faces. Anything to show some form of superiority in their favor.

You finish texting your friend back and wait for them to arrive. Looking around and watching people who decided to go out in such times pass by, most of them carrying presents or just having a stroll with their children and dogs.

(F/n): "Hi there (n/n)!"

You: "Ah-! My holy fucking stop that! You really can't wait till I'm dead!"

(F/n): "Sorry sorry, you were just in such a great spot! Now where are heading to?"

You: "You know why I wanted to meet you here at the so called shopping street? Because we'll be gift shopping."

(F/n): "Well you're asking the right person here! You know how much I love searching for gifts! I just don't really have the money for it... You want to buy some things for your chibis? By the way how's it going with them?"

Your friend grins behind their mask, nudging you with their elbow making you sigh in return.

You: "You have no idea... I'll tell you that at some other time let's just focus on the gifts we have to buy and the fun."

Nodding in agreement the both of you head for the stores. Meanwhile the first half of the villains split up, each searching for the perfect gift. 

The streets aren't as crowded with people than ever because of the current situation which gives them a small advantage. Kira has no issue blending in, but he still couldn't escape a few curious glances and whispers from the people despite him wearing a face mask himself. Which he was definitely not a fan of.

Kira: 'What is it with people calling me David Bowie wherever I go. Didn't (Y/n)'s friend also call me that for the first time we met? No matter, I should focus on my task at hand. There's no way I Yoshikage Kira will back down in this.'

The serial killer thinks to himself as he makes his way towards a nearby store, looking at his watch to check the time only to realize it's broken. He enters the store and wastes no time searching through different brands. At the same time trying not to get distracted by the female worker stacking the shelves, his blue eyes following every movement of her hands.