'★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎅 Christmas Special🎄'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Start from the beginning

Emily: "And you Jules?"

Jules: "My boyfriend and I will first have a nice stroll around the park and then visit our families as well."

Emily: "How sweet!"

You all walk out of the cafe where your boss is searching through her handbag for the keys, telling each other goodbye and wishing them a Merry Christmas before everyone leaves.
After getting out of the bus you make your way towards home finding Diego in the bushes outside of the mansion playing with the lights he's supposed to decorate the plants with. Tangling himself up in the process instead. When you brought up the certain holiday and suggested to celebrate it with them, you were surprised they agreed without any objection and got quite invested decorating and preparing the mansion with you. Sometimes you would catch one or to of them sneaking out at night and hear them return before dawn. Mostly finding new decorations and food supplies on the next day. Anyway back to present. The jockey was wriggling around on the dirt and snow, trying to free himself before turning into his dinosaur form growling and biting at the wire.

You: "Diego you were supposed to decorate the bushes and trees not play with the lights. Stop! Hold still so I can help you, if you keep moving like that it just gets worse!"

As if finally realizing you're there he stops what he was doing and turns his head to look at you letting out nervous huffs. Shaking your head at him you entangle his form from the decor, Diego all the while looking at you like a puppy who knew he messed up shrinking back a little.

You: "Don't look at me like that, it's alright just be more careful."

You give his muzzle a quick rub and head inside the reptile following after you, wagging his tail. The foyer was already well decorated but the living room really outshines every other room int his whole building. With the beautiful gleaming Christmas tree standing beside the great long windows on the left. And the fireplace lit close by, different colored socks hanging from a line ready to be filled. Garlands and wreaths lining the wooden walls and along the windows. The villains do some last preparations for the tree and walls, once they hear you enter Doppio who's just about to place the star on the plant's tip loses his balance on the ladder and falls. Luckily getting caught by The World, only to be dropped down from its arms before it disappears again. The star hitting the poor boy on the head.

Doppio: "Ouch..."

You: "Dio."

Dio: "What? At least he didn't fall from up there."

Kars: "Give me the star instead."

Picking up the golden star from the floor Kars turns his other hand into a squirrel, it takes the item and climbs up to the tip and places it nearly on there before returning back to the ultimate being and transforming back to his hand.

Pucci: "How was work today (Y/n)?"

You: "There has been a lot more going on than we thought but it was nice."

Valentine: "I assume you had to wear a different uniform again?"

You: "Yeah. But it wasn't as ridiculous as the Halloween themed one. I got some cookies Osane made, you guys can eat them while I'm gone."

Kira: "Where are you going? It's not like you have to buy more decor, we're pretty much done."

You: "Nowhere in particular! (F/n) and I want to go around the town/city before they leave to visit their family. We haven't seen each other for quite some time. So... Bye!"

You take a quick leave so they can't ask you anymore questions, you have some gifts planned to buy for them and you can't let them know about that after all. Unbeknownst to you they have already noticed that you hide something from them, and you're not the only one who has some plans for today. Each of the villains actually hoped for you to be gone so they can sneak out of the mansion without you knowing. Diego watches you from the window until you're out of sight and then turns around to the others.