The Thought of You

Chapters
1. The first sight
2.One blink twice
3.Think of me
4.One surprise no surprise
5.The break
6.Authors note

The first sight
It was the first day of school. I know no one. I think of you. You the only one I trust, love, and think of. You look at me I turn and smirk at you. You look away. Am I nothing or am I invisible? At this point I have a feeling. I'm not sure if I'm sick to myself or just dreamy. I'm in love. I've come to admit it. I'm in love with you. Your the one no one else.

One blink twice
I see you but I don't. Then I see nothing. I wake up. I get ready and head out the door. I see flashing lights with a yellow blur. We finally we get to school and I walk through the doors of hell. The doors that control my fears. The bell rings and I take a seat. Then there you are again. Walking step by step. Then you sit next to me. I want to say hi but the only thing that comes out is air. Then I start to get dizzy and I can't control it then I pass out.

Think of me
I'm in the office then my phone goes off. It's you. I open the message an it reads, "Are you okay"? I want to say "I'm great now". But all I say is "I'm okay thanks." I feel supported. He talked to me and asked upon my feelings. I txt a message saying, "So what's up?" I didn't want to send it I go to delete it and I hit send. My anxiety starts acting up and all I can think of is him saying, "Why is she still texting me?" And him making fun of me or---he txts me back.

One surprise no surprise
I feel like I will pass out again. But I don't I refuse not to, I grab my phone and look at it probably for the millionth time an it reads, "Hey I was wondering if we can go on a date some time?" This was the moment I've been waiting for but I didn't have a strait answer. Then I say yes. I have a sigh of relief but now I'm scared. I wonder if he was joking and the whole world is humiliating me. But then I get another txt I'm afraid to open it but I do anyway. It reads, "Ok great when do you want to hang out?" That answered one of my questions he does like me but love is another word.

The break
It's been two months you are my everything, my only one, my infinity, my love. You haven't talked to me for days until I look at my phone there's a message from you. I open it and my heart drops. It reads, "I'm breaking up with you." I cry. Not the normal I hate my life cry. The type of cry that means, "I'm broke." I cry for a month strait finally I give up I'm done crying like someone can hear me. I will stand up and move on I've been still hung up on him in fact I still am. But I try to ignore you and move on with my life. "Some breaks are meant to hurt others are meant for burning."

Authors note
To the girls who read this never let a guy hurt you. Hurt them by ignoring them if they break up with you their telling you,
"your too good for me."

~Cameron Moore