15 - C H R I S T M A S P A R T Y

Começar do início

I took his hands off of me and roughly pushed him. "Don't touch me, what's your problem!" I spat, undoing what he just did.

"Can't you see what he was doing, he was making you bend over so his friends can take a picture of your ass you fucking idiot."

"Well I hope they enjoy that picture," I said while crossing my arms.

"I'm the only person who's allowed to look at it." Draco's jaw hardened, and his eyes turned dark when he looked at me. I can smell his strong cologne against me. "That skirt is too fucking short I want you to go change, now. I also don't want you near Elliot, do I have to send him to Madam Promfrey once again?"

Is he being serious? He's a complete idiot if he thinks I'm going to change. How dare he command things at me after what he's done. After screwing Romilda he isn't allowed to tell me what to do, at least not anymore.

"You're an idiot if you think I'm gonna go change just because you want me to, and I can hang out with whoever I want." However, that's the thing. I would do anything this man ordered me to do, but I know my worth. He can't keep treating me like complete trash every day.

"I think you're forgetting who you belong to. After all, I still have your virginity." His face turned into a devilish smirk.

"I don't belong to you, I'm not an object."

"That's not what you said the last time I had you lying on a table."

I widened my eyes at the words that just came out of his mouth. He has no shame in what he says. I opened my mouth to talk but nothing came out.

He smirked, he knew the effect he had on me. "Am I going to have to repeat myself?" He questioned, his eyes flaring down at me.

"W-what?"

"I said, I want you to go fucking change. Perhaps something less whorish, if I see you again wearing the same thing I'll make you regret it."

"I thought you didn't care?"

"I don't, but that doesn't mean I still don't want to fuck you."

Before I can even say anything Draco walks away and takes the picture Terence's friends took of me and leaves the class, leaving me completely speechless. Where the bloody hell does he keep running off to? Probably to shag his new girlfriend Romilda. I'm sure he got bored of Pansy already, I wonder who will be his next victim.

It was hard getting through the rest of my classes, Draco didn't leave my mind.

Hours passed and I finally arrived at Slughorn's Christmas party. "Eva! I'm so glad you could make it." Professor Slughorn said with a big smile on his face. "Merlin's beard, I have to go help Neville, it looks like he's struggling with the drinks."

I was surprised when he asked me to join the Slug Club. Apparently, I'm a very good witch for a muggle-born. At first, I was quite offended so I purposely missed his dinner party.

My mother is a nurse, and my father was a professor at a local university. They were extremely surprised when I got my Hogwarts letter, they knew nothing about magic and neither did I but I eventually got help.

I felt someone's hands cover my eyes from behind, "Guess who? He's very smart, quite handsome, and brings you coffee nearly every day." I turned around and saw Elliot in a black suit, with flowers in his hands. "I hope you like them."

They were these beautiful bright carnations. "I love them, thank you."

"You look beautiful by the way, I'm sure I've told you this about a million times already."