{37} Tang Yin possessing Feng Jiu's mind

It was morning. Dong Hua walked into Feng Jiu's room and tried to wake her up but every time she would unconsciously shove him away. Eventually, he shook his head and drew the blinds. But Feng Jiu buried herself in her blanket. Smiling a bit Dong Hua left the room.

When he came back Feng Jiu was sitting up. Her eyes were closed tightly. The sun shone on her skin. Her hair was a little messed up. She still looked pretty. His eyes were fixed on her as he sat beside her and handed her the cup of tea.

 His eyes were fixed on her as he sat beside her and handed her the cup of tea

"Hmm?" she groaned.

"Tea," he said softly. She extended her hand. Her eyes still closed. But she was still half asleep. She retrieved her hand and did the action of drinking although she had only grabbed air. Dong Hua couldn't help but chuckle. It was a genuine and wide smile with a bit of amusement which was something you'd probably never see on his face. But here it was. He grabbed her hand and she seemed to wake up and this time he made sure she actually grabbed the cup.

The tea went into her system and she finally woke up. She gazed at Dong Hua with sleepy eyes and a cute smile. "I'm missing Qing Que. But I like it here."

"I bet you don't miss your servant though. Because it's me taking care of you," he said concealing his smile.

"Hey. Oh, please I don't need care. I'm fully grown up. Even back home I only had one housekeeper Mi Gu. Ask him If he had to take care of me or not. I might be a princess but..."

"Shh. I like taking care of you, Xiao Bai. You can be you in front of me. You don't need to hide from me." he said hushing her. She blinked her eyes dramatically.

"You too. You can be you in front of me too," she then said. He smiled inwardly.

---

Feng Jiu was trying to make homemade pancakes. It was one thing that she had come to love after coming to the mortal realm.

"Whoop Finally!" She looked excitedly over the pancake and then gave it to Dong Hua. It was the first pancake she made. She smiled at him sweetly.

"Why does he get the first one? we're all here." Lian Song said with a pout. Cheng Yu shook her head exactly seeing through her bestie who was blinded by love. Those sweet smiles, how could she not detect that yet again Feng Jiu had let hope reach out to her. But in the end she smiled. As long as she was happy, that was all that mattered.

"More?" she asked while she was pouring honey over his pancake totally ignoring third prince. Dong Hua nodded and said, "I like sweets."

"Then I'll make a lot of sweets for you from now on." she said winking. She said and went back to cooking. Dong Hua smirked while looking at Lian Song and he just gaped at the whole situation.

"Si Ming man, You're missing on this. I can't believe you're missing this. My gossip mate." He murmured. Cheng Yu rolled her eyes. In that moment Fang Lei stepped in, somewhat dispirited than before but he smiled bitterly as he saw Feng Jiu smiling and humming while she was cooking.