"I'd calm down if I were you." Rito whispered in his ear. "I still don't know how to properly use the host's quirk properly."

Rito got off of him, brushed the dust off of his clothes, grabbed the green haired boy and Sana's arm, and walked away with them.

"Rito. I didn't know you could fight." Sana pointed out.

"Neither did I, Sana." Rito replied as they stopped walking once they got to the cafe.

"U-um.....thank you for helping me." The boy said as he fidgeted with his fingers.

"No problem, kid." Rito said. "What's your name?"

"I-Izuku Midoriya." He answered.

"Ooh! That's a nice name!" Sana exclaimed as she smiled. "I'm Sana Omiru but you can just call me Sana. And currently, he's Rito."

"Nice to meet you Sana-San and Rito-San." Midoriya said with a smile.

"Why don't we all eat together?" Sana asked.

"Eh?" Midoriya and Rito asked.

"Yeah!" Sana exclaimed.

"I'm sorry. I would really love to, but I have to get home soon." Midoriya said in an apologetic tone as he bowed.

"Don't worry about it. We can always do it another time." Rito said.

"Hopefully, I'll see you two soon." Midoriya said. "Bye!"

And with that, he walked away until he was out of sight.

"Well he's nice." Sana said with a smile. "I'm hungry. Let's eat."

__________________________________________

"So how was your training?" Mrs. Omiru asked as she ate a spoonful of rice.

"Oh, It's going great!" Sana exclaimed. "Tsukashi, Rito, Yukuri, and Vintino is controlling their quirk pretty well in such a short amount of time."

"Yeah. And Sana is doing vocal exercises to strengthen her voice." Tsukashi added.

"Tsukashi. What is your quirk anyway?" Mr. Omiru asked.

"Good question." Tsukashi replied. "I'm not so sure myself. All I know so far is that I can control dark energy."

"So you don't fully know what your quirk is?" Mrs. Omiru asked as he shook his head.

"I think it's time for us to start heading to bed. It's already pretty late." Sana pointed out.

"Oh! I didn't realize how later it was." Mrs. Omiru said. "You children go to bed. We'll clean up."

"Thanks you." They said as they got up and left.

"Y'know, honey. I'm kind of worried for not only Sana, but also for Tsukashi." Mr. Omiru said. "He's gone through and endured so much for the past 10 years, but what I've seen so far, he acts like nothing has happened and everything is fine."

"I see what your saying. I can clearly see that his metal state is not the best, no matter how you look at it." Mrs. Omiru said. "I'm afraid that the hero courses and training will become more of a strain on his mental state and something might happen that'll make everything worse and it might break him emotionally."

__________________________________________

It's been 2 months so far and there's only a month until the U.A Entrance Exams. The quirk training with Sana and Tsukashi was going very well. They just need to work on their combat and strength.
Sana's parents paid for their combat classes because they knew how much they wanted to become heros at this point.