First day of school

India POV

August and I walked out my house and I finally got to see his new car in person, and I instantly fell in love. I wanted to drive that boy so bad so I asked him. " August can we swap cars for today, Pweeeaaasssee?" I said please in a baby voice so he could automatically say yes. "Yeah I guess I could let yo bighead ass drive my car, but take me home so I can get my other one then" Oh no this nigga didn't, he got two of these and ain't call me and ask me if I wanted one. some nerve. " Oh so you ain't ask me if I wanted one of these? What kind of friend are you, you know we get everything together. Some nerve my nigga". I said while being serious and then laughing at his face expression. He winked at me and then I got in the drivers seat of his car to take him to his house. We pulled up in less than 10 minutes and he got in his Black on black Mercedes truck, but the white and black was better.

We left his house and headed to school. I was looking fly in his car. I pulled up to the school and parked, August was right behind me and parked right besides me. We got out at the same time and walked together. I smiled knowing that we were matching and the fact that guys and girls was starting to stare at me and August. They just mad cause we always together and cause I'm a bad Bitch..

August POV

Man Indie is something else. She's everything I ever wanted in a girl. But I don't wanna hurt her with the lifestyle I'm living. It would hurt me so damn bad to see her hurt. I just cant let that happen. I wanna tell her how I feel but I just cant yet. She looking good in that outfit, she aint nothing but a mini me. LMFAO. When we was on my way to my crib all I could do was look at her. She was looking sexy as hell driving my car. I might end up giving it to her. She is my best friend and all. I know she will take care of it cause she still got that Range Rover I bought her when I got my black one. That's probably why she want it cause I got it first before she did. It's been like that ever since middle school. Everything I got she got after me. I got my car and we both headed to school.

We pulled up at the school and I parked right next to India. We got out and walked side by side into the school. I could tell people was jealous because we got stares from guys and girls, but we brushed it off. We walked into the office the secretary gave us our schedules and we went to class. Me and India are in two different grades but we still have classes together cause she's smart asf. We have Chemistry, Honors Math, Study Hall, and World History together and of course Junior Senior lunch together.