"Sir, why are we burning this building again? And why are we leaving the items they need on the scene?" A dog asked.
*sigh* "Pikato pikato, do ye know much about deception? This isn't deception really we're just throwing them off course. Henry couldn't kill Ryder so I can only delay time."
"What about your Tuberculosis?" Pikato asked knowing medical treatments won't help.
"Oh what about it. It's early in the morning. Don't we have a shipment of weapons and stuff at a base as well?" Kaptain said
"It's still coming, there was a wreck we believe. They sounded a bit... drunk" Pikato hesitated. He didn't want them to get in trouble but it was too late for them.
"I'll be back, you better get those buildings on fire by the time I'm back." Kaptain commanded as he walked out of the original room where Henry was executed. Not a stain to be seen or smelled.

Chase and Marshall strolled around town. For the first time since chase had arrived. Marshall had on a red jacket and a walkie talkie. Never know when you'll need it. Chase didn't have any clothes on. His fur was thick enough to keep him warm.
"So... I've noticed uhh.. Sylvia isn't around." Marshall said.
"Thank you captain obvious." Chase joked. He felt most comfortable around Marshall or Ryder.
Marshall looked annoyed and squinted his eyes at chase before pushing him. "You never had this sense of practical humor." He said
"Learn things as you go, although... I don't see Everest..." chase mimicking Marshall's statement.
"You know Ryder gets out of the hospital tomorrow." Marshall informed.
"Cool... where are we going though?" Chase asked.
"To th--"
"I know we're getting ice cream but where?" He added so Marshall couldn't be a smart mouth back towards him.
Marshall sighed in his failure. "Ugh, it's around this corner." He mumbled.
"Okay, so how's living at the fire station? I wouldn't assume there's many of you there in the first place. Since ya know, there's no fires." Chase said thinking of when he was at adventure bay.
"There's a couple of us. Mainly humans. There's another couple. They are both Dalmatians. I don't do the driving. My job is mainly the "medic" you could say. I don't like the burden of using the hose." Marshall said blankly staring at the sidewalk.
"Why is that?" Chase asked.
Marshall looked embarrassed and sad at the same time. He can vaguely remember the moment it happened.
"You don't need to tell me if you don't want to." Chase said
"No no, I uh... I was using the hose on a house and turns out there was a um... person still inside." Marshall gulped. "I accidentally sprayed them and almost killed him." He spat out.
"You almost killed someone?" Chase asked in disbelief.
"It was a mistake!" Marshall defended. "That's why I don't like using the hose. I don't want to pull that again." He huffed as he continued to walk.
Chase tried to help a bit. "I've shot some people, your good. You shot them with water. The guys I shot were by bullets." Chase said trying to comfort him. It went horribly wrong.
"Yeah but you shot bad guys! I shot some poor 23 year old man name carl! He wanted my help, not to get by 270 pounds of water force." Marshall added.
"How about we just get our ice cream and forget about this, you seem a bit... distressed." Chase added
"Yeah, that seems like a better idea." Marshall agreed. He noticed a grey car drive by without a license plate.
"That car doesn't have a license plate." Marshall pointed out to chase.
Chase looked at it and saw. "That's illegal." Chase said turning around and following it.
"Are we really following it?" Marshall complained regretting showing it to chase.
"Yeah, they are probably doing something illegal. Theres no reason that should be gone." Chase said speeding up to keep up with it.
Marshall followed and soon they were full sprinting. Marshall prayed his untrustworthy legs wouldn't trip.

After barely keeping up with the car it stopped by an orphanage. They had to catch their breath real quick.
"Jeez. That was a run!" Marshall silently shouted. (Some how)
They hid behind a corner and watched a tattooed man walk out. He wasn't the fittest of the bunch. No where near the fittest.
"He's probably going to adopt someone. Awwww." Marshall cooed in pure belief. He found it heart warming.
He opened the trunk and shoved things around revealing a gas can. A big one. He opened it and sprinted towards the orphanage spilling it on the way there.
Marshall's jaw dropped in disbelief. He was about to burn down the fanciest orphanage ever.
"Use your radio! Let's go!" Chase said taking immediate action.