"Deal," Yumi replied without hesitation. There was no need to think too hard on this matter, after all those equipment never left their owners in the first place. She only just borrowed them once for the Preliminary. Besides, there is no way she's saying no to a free ride.

"When I said 'give me a ride'. I meant give me a ride to the Polar Star Dormitory." Yumi said in distress. I'm never trusting another 'free' ride.

"I thought since it's late you should stay at our place." Alice winks. "You don't mind right Erina."

Erina just turned up her nose without replying and marched inside.

"Oh don't be like that we're gonna have a girl's night." Alice drags the two inside, leaving Ryo to deal with the luggage. "Welcome to the Nakiri household."

"Nothing about this place screams 'house'." Yumi deadpanned, staring at the glittery interior of said 'house'. "On second thought it's perfect for you princesses."

"Now do you understand the might of the Nakiri name?" Erina glares. Is she still holding a grudge from earlier today? "Our family-"

"Yeah yeah, family legacy, god tongue, and stuff." Yumi waved her hand dismissively, cutting her off. "Do you know how much of that stuff is being said on a daily basis at Totsuki? Just walking down a crowded hallway is equivalent to a 5-hour lecture on the Nakiri history."

"It's that bad huh?"

"Well, that was one of the reasons I hate this academy." Yumi wanted to say something else but decided against it.

"What else do you hate about the academy." Erina continues.

"The classes are boring and the teachers may as well be illiterate," Yumi replies. "Then again they're cooks so the correct analogy would be that they have Aichmophobia, (fear of sharp pointy things, specifically knives)."

"Anything else?" She continues to inquire.

"You want more?" Yumi asks. "What is this, an interrogation?"

"It's a survey," Erina said, pulling a lock of hair away from her face. "As a member of the Elite Ten and the granddaughter of the Totsuki director, student opinion is important research."

"Right and the next thing I know, you'll start pointing items at me that could potentially kill, while informing me that this is in fact an advanced interrogation." Yumi shook her head.

Knowing full well that she's being teased Erina continues with her questions. "What are your thoughts for the judges during the Preliminary?"

"They are okay." Yumi answers without much thought. ".. for the preliminaries anyway."

"What does that mean?"

"It means you shouldn't invite them to judge any important events in the future. No matter how much money you can shake out of their pockets," Yumi sighs. "Let's see, in Block B we have a sponsor who eats a lot, and a writer, both lacking any personality. And in Block A, we have someone who eats a lot and an executor of a TV show... really? a TV show?"

"That was a decision made by the Elite Ten."

"What's the use of you guys." Yumi facepalms. "Aren't you guys supposed to have a wide range of influence?"

"And don't get me started on the two Head Judges, the so-called "Curry Queens" or whatever. Man, they are so arrogant." Yumi continues before Erina could defend her honor as a member of the Elite Ten. "the one in the A block has an attitude problem. The one from block B is the one I can't tolerate, first she looks down on one of my dorm mates, then she goes around claiming that she wants the rest of my other dorm mates as an asset."