01

A male walks inside a dark room. He turns on the light and sees his roommate asleep on the bed. Mark felt a bit hesitant to attempt to wake the brunette up because of past events. He slowly walks up to the bed and takes the blanket off of him.

"Bro wtf?!" Mark said in shock. The male's bare chest was shown in full view, only wearing a boxer shorts. This is a peculiar habit that Yuuta has but luckily he had worn boxers this time.

"Mm..mark"Yuuta mumbles while sitting up and ruffling his hair. He turns around and sees Mark facing the nightstand awkwardly. He gets out of bed and approached him. His arms wrapped around Mark waist, his warm breathe teasing Mark's neck.

"Morning Mark" Yuuta said blatantly ignoring Mark's panicked state. Mark removes Yuuta arms beat red in the face. He pulls away from him, quickly stating that he needed to get ready for school and left his bedroom. Yuuta scratches his head whilst looking the time. Fuck, he had 15 minutes before school started.

His hair was in ponytail letting the hair in the back be out with curtain bangs. He had piercings on the earlobes, helixes, wearing the school's uniform. The smell of toast and burnt eggs on the stove. Sitting down he looks down at the yellow and brown crisp eggs.

"I tried but somehow it ended up like that" Mark said a bit embarrassed. Yuta just ate his breakfast like was the best meal he'd ever had. The two finished eating and put their plates in the sink.

"I'll give you a ride"Mark says then realized it came wrong and Yuuta wiggles his eyebrows teasing the Canadian.

"For fuck sakes,Get your head out the gutter dude"Mark states dragging Yuta out the apartment. The two sit on the motorcycle and Yuuta wrapped his hands around Mark's waist. The motorcycle pulls off zooming down the street.

A growl from the motorcycle causes students to move out the way and let cyclist pass through. Taking a u turn Mark the stops and parks the motorcycle. Yuuta takes off his helmet putting it on his lap while taking out his ponytail to fix his hair.

"Yo who's that? he's kinda hot"

"Wow he has piercings, is that allowed?"

"I think I might be gay"

"No homo but he's pretty"

"Go inside I'll ketch up to you after I'm done" Mark says as Yuuta fixes back his ponytail. He nods patting Mark on the butt and slides off the bike. He puts his bag over his shoulder and starts walking towards the school building.

Today is gonna be very interesting in Saebom High.