A Bed Date

Fluff
————————-
Hoseok woke up to his boyfriend— Yoongi — Whining and kicking his feet.
"Baby, Whats wrong?" Hoseok asked
"I want cuddles!" Yoongi cried, Hoseok never seen this side of Yoongi, He knew he LOVED cuddles but he didn't know he NEEDED cuddles.

"Come here, Baby. I'll give you some." Hoseok said.
Yoongi scooted next to Hoseok, Snuggling his head into the crook of Hoseok's neck.
"Can we *Muffle* in *Muffle*?" Yoongi said.
"Yoongi, I can't understand you" Hoseok said while laughing.

Yoomgi lifted his head and said "Can we stay in bed?"
Hoseok giggles and nodded his head. "Of course, Baby"
——————————-
Hoseok and Yoongi were in bed watching TV together. Yoongi's phone soon rings.
"Hello?" Yoongi asked.
"Hey, Do you wanna hang out today?"
"No, Jackson. I'm..." Yoongi looks at Hoseok and then continues his sentence. "wo..rki..ng?"
"Oh okay! I'll call you later I guess!" Jackson said as Yoongi hung up.
"You could've said you were on a date, He would bother us at all." Hoseok said.
"Good Point."
——————————-
11:45 PM
——
Yes, They obviously ate and drink and used the bathroom, But Yoongi and Hoseok loved each other so much, They didn't even wanted to leave each other's company.

Right Now they were both sleeping. While cuddling..
—————
<3