𝐗𝐗𝐈. 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒

AND WE ARE AT
THE COMBAT ROUND!

THIS ONE IS AN EXCITING
ONE SO BUCKLE UP!

also, this is why you
should never ever piss
off Tomomi Tododroki

don't be a ghost reader, please!....

All of the students moved to the back area of the stadium as they waited to see who they would be fighting in the next round. Once the first round was posted, those who would be fighting looked to see who they would be going against.

Tomomi looked to see that she would be fighting a student named Neito Monoma. She had a feeling of who he was. The one that was very egotistical during the last game.

"That's the copycat guy." Tokoyami informed, seemingly appearing out of no where. "Blonde guy, Best Jeanist wannabe."

Tomomi looked across the room of students to see who he was talking about. It was like he had a permanent smirk on his calm looking face. She definitely remembered who he was. But she never underestimated any of her opponents.

"How'd you get this information?" She asked her bird head friend.

Tokoyami closed his eyes and crossed his arms. "Your boyfriend wouldn't stop yelling about him."

Tomomi blushed and looked at him shocked by his teasing. "K-Katsuki-chan isn't my boyfriend!"

"I'm sorry, your guard dog." He teased more, looking at her with a humorous smirk. Tomomi blushed even harder, playfully glaring at him.

"Shut up!" She exclaimed, ducking her head lower. Tokoyami smirked and pat the top of her head gently.

"So this is the famous Tomomi Todoroki?" A voice interrupted their banters, causing them to turn to see none other than Neito Monoma standing there with a self praising smirk.

Tomomi faced him with a cold and emotionless stare while Tokoyami stood next to her. Their exchange gathered everyone's attention in the room.

"I've heard so much about you from others and I must say....I am impressed by your power." He said, walking closer to her, surveying her entire being.

Tomomi stood back, feeling slightly agitated by his closeness and lack of believing in personal space. Tokoyami protectively stood a little in front of her, not liking this guy at all.

"No matter," Monoma said leaning back. "You Class A students just think you're all that, huh? Someone has never humbled any of you yet and it's time we do so."

Tomomi glared at him as he continued his condescending ranting. Shinsou looked on from afar with curious eyes as he watched the ice wielder get angry. This ought to be interesting, he thought as he watched on.

"Especially you, Miss Todoroki." Monoma said, pointing at her with that permanent smirk. "One would think that almost dying by the hands of a villain would keep you and your class grounded but I see it only boosted your egos, huh? As impressive as your quirk is, it only seems like you're just a pretty face."

"Watch what the hell you say, you wannabe prince charming bitch!" Bakugou, suddenly appearing behind her, growled angrily. "You don't know a damn thing about what happened to her and you don't know a damn thing about our class!"

Unfazed by his tone, Monoma continued on with his insulting rant. "I do know that you all got lucky after that attack. Just like Miss Todoroki, here. She got lucky....And here I thought there was going to be a a steep competition but luck won't help you win against me."